• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

International Lounge wich I can access immediately after activation of cc

ahmedshaikh__

TF Select
Well I’m travelling to Europe next month in first 2 weeks is there any card wich I can apply now and use international lounge access immediately after activation of card
As of now I’m holding icici coral with 260k limit sbi simply click with 130k hdfc millennia 77k limit is there any chance guys ?

Tata neu infinity is 1 per quarter only. If that is enough for you then can apply.
I have one hdfc credit card millenia how it’s will be with second card fully verification again or it’s will be just issued with shared limit also my worry is I’ll be able to use instantly for lounge or there is anything like spend criteria?? Also this work with priority pass ?

I have one hdfc credit card millenia how it’s will be with second card fully verification again or it’s will be just issued with shared limit also my worry is I’ll be able to use instantly for lounge or there is anything like spend criteria?? Also this work with priority pass ?
Shared limit with just OTP verification. No vkyc, nothing.

Better to apply from Tata neu app, and don't apply from website. Use same mobile number on Tata neu app, same as hdfc registered mobile no.

For domestic lounge there is spending criteria but no criteria for international lounge.

Two types of neu infinity cc available, rupay select and visa.

For visa you'll get separate priority pass and it'll take time to get pp.

If you take rupay select varient, then no separate pp will be given, and you can use it directly at lounge. Just remember to keep international swipe and international online transaction switched ON, otherwise it won't work.

I'll say better to go for rupay select Tata infinity, as you have less time.

Better to apply from Tata neu app, and don't apply from website. Use same mobile number on Tata neu app, same as hdfc registered mobile no.

For domestic lounge there is spending criteria but no criteria for international lounge.

If you take rupay select varient, then no separate pp will be given, and you can use it directly at lounge. Just remember to keep international swipe and international online transaction switched ON, otherwise it won't work.

But RuPay will work on other countries airport ?

And also my hdfc cc limit is 77k only is that enough??? For getting neu

Bro r u certain with this RuPay ?

Can you share where it is mentioned about spend criteria for Domestic lounge access ? I am not able to find info on that…

The last best available option for you is to get a credit card against FD.

IndusInd Pinnacle or IndusInd Celesta against Rs 2.25 L FD.

No spending criteria, card issued usually in 8-9 working days.

Back