• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IRCTC Payment using CC Query

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I was booking a train ticket using the IRCTC website. After completing the personal details, when it loads to the page to select the payment gateway, I selected ICICI bank payment gateway. It was showing that 1%+GST will be charged for credit cards. On the payment page, only the final amount was displayed and the SMS I received, only the amount that was displayed did not have these additional charges included. Will these charges be deducted later?

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I was booking a train ticket using the IRCTC website. After completing the personal details, when it loads to the page to select the payment gateway, I selected ICICI bank payment gateway. It was showing that 1%+GST will be charged for credit cards. On the payment page, only the final amount was displayed and the SMS I received, only the amount that was displayed did not have these additional charges included. Will these charges be deducted later?
Yes it will be added to the transaction you make

D₹V

TF Prestige
It'll be added as surcharge like we get in fuel transactions.

Rahul098

TF Select
Choose the payment option as UPI and use irctc gateway and type your virtual UPI address I have used cred and while making the payment choose your rupay cc. It has worked for me I only get levied the UPI payment charges and none after that