• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is Axis Magnus Cards not working on PayZapp?

visvin

TF Select
VIP Lounge
When you make a payment on PayZapp, you add your card number and expiry, post which it takes you to OTP page. It asks for CVV after you input OTP.
This is apparently causing the transactions to fail on my Axis card,
"Transaction on Axis Bank Credit Card no. XXXXX has been declined due to security reasons. Please call 18605005555. for details - Axis Bank"

Any idea / work around on how to solve this?

Update: It's not a PayZapp issue, but Axis has put a block on my card to be used on PayZapp! Which is quite ridiculous.

Requesting Mods to delete this entire post.

Came across a new issue on my Axis card. They have put a block on my card from being used on PayZapp! No bill payments, recharge, wallet load or even saving the card is being allowed.
All transactions are declined citing 'security reasons'.

Anyone else experienced something similar from Axis or other merchants? And how do I unblock it?
P.S. I have raised SR with them to whitelist this merchant but let's see what they say.

Came across a new issue on my Axis card. They have put a block on my card from being used on PayZapp! No bill payments, recharge, wallet load or even saving the card is being allowed.
All transactions are declined citing 'security reasons'.

Anyone else experienced something similar from Axis or other merchants? And how do I unblock it?
P.S. I have raised SR with them to whitelist this merchant but let's see what they say.
I've also faced the same issue on 16.08.2022. I tried to make Nobroker payment through Payzapp but couldn't succeed. The same error recd. Then used my card directly on merchant's website. That went smoothly.

Transactions on wallets are sometimes declined by the Bank as most fraud transactions are carried out on them, but I don't think they will block the merchant (Payzapp) altogether. You can call the customer care to lift the block on card, and can also try the same transaction while being on the call so that they can fix the problem.

Transactions on wallets are sometimes declined by the Bank as most fraud transactions are carried out on them, but I don't think they will block the merchant (Payzapp) altogether. You can call the customer care to lift the block on card, and can also try the same transaction while being on the call so that they can fix the problem.
I did call customer care, that's when I found they have put a temp block on this merchant on my card. When asked to remove, he said they will send a mail to the relevant and they will take 5WD to complete (Axis customer service are bunch of useless tools who could never solve anything for you)

Axis said that the CVV isn't being recognised by their system, so they issued a replacement card, btw Old card worked fine on other sites.
However, the new card also has same issue.
"Transaction on Axis Bank Credit Card no. XXXXX has been declined due to security reasons. Please call 18605005555. for details - Axis Bank".
I think PayZapp asking for CVV post OTP page is causing an issue for Axis cards unlike other banks.

Request those who have Axis card (Magnus, preferably) and PayZapp to give a try of adding/linking their cards in PayZapp and if they face same issue.

Thank you.

Axis said that the CVV isn't being recognised by their system, so they issued a replacement card, btw Old card worked fine on other sites.
"Transaction on Axis Bank Credit Card no. XXXXX has been declined due to security reasons. Please call 18605005555. for details - Axis Bank".
I think PayZapp asking for CVV post OTP page is causing an issue for Axis cards unlike other banks.

Request those who have Axis card (Magnus, preferably) and PayZapp to give a try of adding/linking their cards in PayZapp and if they face same issue.

Thank you.
Tagging a few Magnus users for traction :)

@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel @Vish @Harry1 @Parvesh Goyal @hashiro7

Thank you.
Same issue, most axis cards doesn't work on payzapp

Thank you.
I have Magnus card and have been using the same on PayZapp for quite some time without any issue. Am facing issue since beginning of month. Called bank today. They confirmed issue in PayZapp payment gateway.

I have Magnus card and have been using the same on PayZapp for quite some time without any issue. Am facing issue since beginning of month. Called bank today. They confirmed issue in PayZapp payment gateway.
Yeah. I escalated with PayZapp who blamed Axis, after a lot of to&fro they said they have raised it to their dev team. Raised to hdfc via twitter too. Would suggest you to do the same. More people raising this could force them to issue a solution

Same here, my Magnus was working well till August but since September I'm getting the same error message. When I reached out to Axis they said it's a PayZapp issue since they are not receiving the correct CVV number.

Back