• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is Axis Magnus Cards not working on PayZapp?

visvin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
When you make a payment on PayZapp, you add your card number and expiry, post which it takes you to OTP page. It asks for CVV after you input OTP.
This is apparently causing the transactions to fail on my Axis card,
"Transaction on Axis Bank Credit Card no. XXXXX has been declined due to security reasons. Please call 18605005555. for details - Axis Bank"

Any idea / work around on how to solve this?

So I faced this same issue today with my Magnus. The "Declined due to security reasons" SMS comes with a number on which we are asked to call as shown in a screenshot in this thread earlier. That number was not reachable for me so I called on the number behind the card. The lady on the call told me that when adding a card to PayZapp, it requires you to proceed in the following steps -
  • Enter card details.
  • Receive the OTP & enter it.
  • Enter the card CVV number.
The lady specified that Axis cards require you to enter the CVV number *along* with the card details in the first step. Until PayZapp supports this, Axis cards will not be usable on PayZapp. They will be usable on every other platform as expected.

So I faced this same issue today with my Magnus. The "Declined due to security reasons" SMS comes with a number on which we are asked to call as shown in a screenshot in this thread earlier. That number was not reachable for me so I called on the number behind the card. The lady on the call told me that when adding a card to PayZapp, it requires you to proceed in the following steps -
  • Enter card details.
  • Receive the OTP & enter it.
  • Enter the card CVV number.
The lady specified that Axis cards require you to enter the CVV number *along* with the card details in the first step. Until PayZapp supports this, Axis cards will not be usable on PayZapp. They will be usable on every other platform as expected.
My Axis Vistara Infinite and myzoneVisa work on Payzapp. But magnus doesnt work. This issue is specific to magnus. They were not letting me pay rent through magicbricks as well because the rent was 70k but later when I emailed, they allowed it.

But Payzapp still doesnt work

My Axis Vistara Infinite and myzoneVisa work on Payzapp. But magnus doesnt work. This issue is specific to magnus. They were not letting me pay rent through magicbricks as well because the rent was 70k but later when I emailed, they allowed it.

But Payzapp still doesnt work
Whom did you email? Axis or MagicBricks?

Axis said that the CVV isn't being recognised by their system, so they issued a replacement card, btw Old card worked fine on other sites.
However, the new card also has same issue.
"Transaction on Axis Bank Credit Card no. XXXXX has been declined due to security reasons. Please call 18605005555. for details - Axis Bank".
I think PayZapp asking for CVV post OTP page is causing an issue for Axis cards unlike other banks.

Request those who have Axis card (Magnus, preferably) and PayZapp to give a try of adding/linking their cards in PayZapp and if they face same issue.

Thank you.
Payzapp never asks CVV for successful transaction. After entering OTP, if payzapp asks CVV, no need to enter CVV as your transaction already declined by bank. According to my experience, CVV will be asked for declined transactions

I am really sorry if it is wrong. But this is personal experience only

Payzapp never asks CVV for successful transaction. After entering OTP, if payzapp asks CVV, no need to enter CVV as your transaction already declined by bank. According to my experience, CVV will be asked for declined transactions

I am really sorry if it is wrong. But this is personal experience only
CVV is asked when adding a credit card to PayZapp. First you need to enter the card details, then the OTP and finally the CVV in the third step.

CVV is asked when adding a credit card to PayZapp. First you need to enter the card details, then the OTP and finally the CVV in the third step.
Ohhh.. Nowadays I am not using this useless app due to less cashback. When I was using, there is no need of any CVV, Many times I used SBI Card and HDFC credit card. That time it was working without CVV, only CVV asked while transaction declined by bank.

Now I added 10 Rs to wallet, It works fine with out CVV, my card is Axis. First time I use this card in payzapp to check whether it works or not...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-04-19-06-16-34_c882b1866ec732d9f2b28c06a28b8628.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-04-19-06-16-34_c882b1866ec732d9f2b28c06a28b8628.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 13
Now I added 10 Rs to wallet, It works fine with out CVV, my card is Axis. First time I use this card in payzapp to check whether it works or not...
Are you using a Magnus? Because like @keeler said, it seems to be an issue specific to Magnus.

Attachments

• 8D26C598-CD3A-47C6-B11F-E1B6F3B64054.png
    8D26C598-CD3A-47C6-B11F-E1B6F3B64054.png
    403.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 0E800BC1-C7CE-43D6-8348-3ACA433ED8A7.jpeg
    0E800BC1-C7CE-43D6-8348-3ACA433ED8A7.jpeg
    262.8 KB · Views: 11
  • F89B5ED7-F0D7-47C1-8A65-CA45342E71EB.jpeg
    F89B5ED7-F0D7-47C1-8A65-CA45342E71EB.jpeg
    301.8 KB · Views: 11
Back