• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is CRED membership worth it?

Karthik:

TF Select
I haven't signed up for Cred membership yet as I heard that app is not so good as it used to be and it triggers unsolicited messages and emails. Is Cred membership still worth it ? What are your thoughts ?

I haven't signed up for Cred membership yet as I heard that app is not so good as it used to be and it triggers unsolicited messages and emails. Is Cred membership still worth it ? What are your thoughts ?
From my experience, nothing like that. Cred is totally fine. I haven't seen any spam emails/Messages from Cred. If you want to create a cred account, please use my referral link. I have also Cred mint referral.

I have heard varying arguments that Cred has lost its charm and they are not giving cashback like they used to.

So is it advisable for a new user to sign up with CRED?

Is it really worth the hype?

Are there any alternatives?

Sign up with a referral link if they're still offering the INR 750-1K credit, and give them a dummy email address when they ask for one, so you don't have to deal with them reading everything in your inbox. Then uninstall or keep it for any rare offers as you wish. For actual CC bill payments, use HDFC.

Sign up with a referral link if they're still offering the INR 750-1K credit, and give them a dummy email address when they ask for one, so you don't have to deal with them reading everything in your inbox. Then uninstall or keep it for any rare offers as you wish. For actual CC bill payments, use HDFC.
Are they that bad?

I have heard varying arguments that Cred has lost its charm and they are not giving cashback like they used to.

So is it advisable for a new user to sign up with CRED?

Is it really worth the hype?

Are there any alternatives?
They are good for instant settlements in most of the cases.
If you are looking to use it for cashback then you are a the wrong place.

Back