• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Seeking Insights: Taj Epicure Membership Worth the Investment?

Gabbar.Singh

TF Select
I'm considering the purchase of the Taj Epicure Membership and would like to hear about your insights and experiences.

If you've acquired the Taj Epicure Membership, can you share your perspective on whether it's a worthwhile investment? Were the exclusive benefits like dining discounts, room upgrades, and other amenities valuable, justifying the initial cost? I'm interested in hearing about your overall membership experience and whether you would recommend it to others.

jk51

TF Premier
I'm considering the purchase of the Taj Epicure Membership and would like to hear about your insights and experiences.

If you've acquired the Taj Epicure Membership, can you share your perspective on whether it's a worthwhile investment? Were the exclusive benefits like dining discounts, room upgrades, and other amenities valuable, justifying the initial cost? I'm interested in hearing about your overall membership experience and whether you would recommend it to others.
Post their increase in membership price what I feel is in order to justify Epicure membership very few use cases are left. I would divide it into two use cases:

1. Regular/Loyal User/Business Use: if one frequently dines at Taj property restaurants and stays at least twice a year (min 2 consecutive nights) then it might break even for preferred memerbship. Many businessmen entertain their guests/associates for dining at their restaurants if that is the case one can go for this.

2. Occasional Traveller/Leisure Use: Here Privileged makes sense as one gets two stay vouchers instead of one like in preferred. At least two properly planned getaways (especially at one of Safari/Palace properties) shall help in breaking even to a good extent as prices in such properties are north of 25-40k per night and privileged membership gives 2 discount vouchers for each category. Also if one plans multiple short getaways with consecutive night stays at lower end properties as well (such as Vivanta, Gateway) then also it’s useful.

hrish88

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
At least two properly planned getaways (especially at one of Safari/Palace properties) shall help in breaking even to a good extent as prices in such properties are north of 25-40k per night
safari and palace properties are not included in stay vouchers.