• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is HDFC worst bank in Customer service?

amitr29

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I am a Axis bank account and Credit card holder for last 12 years. Their service is average but overall not bad. My experience with HDFC in last one month.

1) Got a message to apply for card and clicked on it. Resulted in 21 Cibil hits. Writen to PNO and still fighting 😂😂

2) Applied for a Buisness Regalia and easily qualify for it. C2C basis Citi card with 8.20 lacs limit and Income more than 24 lacs. They sent me Moneyback card with limit of 1.28 lacs. Written to PNO and still fighting 😂😂

3) Applied for online savings account. They call it Instant account. Applied last week Friday and did Vkyc by 11:00 am. Got account number next day with cust Id. As on today, account still not active and it says please upload KYC. 8 days for a bloody instant Savings account. Written to PNO and still fighting 😂😂

There is something seriously wrong with HDFC Bank. They really need to pull up their socks. It so frustrating to even start a relationship with them. Shocked!!

There is no banking left , only sales channels to peddle policies, crap products to customers. (or kasht-se-mar as they are called now days).

Same goes for staff, they are no bankers in pure sense rather sales person.

Next what, ATM security person trying to sell you a dumb policy ?😜

There is no banking left , only sales channels to peddle policies, crap products to customers. (or kasht-se-mar as they are called now days).

Same goes for staff, they are no bankers in pure sense rather sales person.

Next what, ATM security person trying to sell you a dumb policy ?😜
ATM me withdrawal kar rahe hoge. Beech beech me ads pop up ho rhe honge bank ke products ke. 😂

For me,HDFC customer care is probably the worst I experienced.Axis bank and ICICi has been good to me.

Indian private banks typically work in a non-uniform semi-professional kind of setup. So the experience depends to a large extent on the particular branch, the experience and capabilities of the BM and the staff at that point, and such. Over an extended period of time the particular Bank's culture also comes through.

The most important consideration for me is that the basics must work satisfactorily overall. Based on that I choose the lesser of the evils.

Based on my own experience, I'd rate the 3 large private banks as below (from bad to worst):

HDFC > Axis > ICICI

Hi,

I am a Axis bank account and Credit card holder for last 12 years. Their service is average but overall not bad. My experience with HDFC in last one month.

1) Got a message to apply for card and clicked on it. Resulted in 21 Cibil hits. Writen to PNO and still fighting 😂😂

2) Applied for a Buisness Regalia and easily qualify for it. C2C basis Citi card with 8.20 lacs limit and Income more than 24 lacs. They sent me Moneyback card with limit of 1.28 lacs. Written to PNO and still fighting 😂😂

3) Applied for online savings account. They call it Instant account. Applied last week Friday and did Vkyc by 11:00 am. Got account number next day with cust Id. As on today, account still not active and it says please upload KYC. 8 days for a bloody instant Savings account. Written to PNO and still fighting 😂😂

There is something seriously wrong with HDFC Bank. They really need to pull up their socks. It so frustrating to even start a relationship with them. Shocked!!
21 baar apply kiya, ye bhi to bolo 😂😂.

#vyangya

So small bro directly demand the control of Credit card department and destroy the legendary chennai office and distribute infinia metal like a " Puri sabzi in Bhandara "
Actually I am not a bhandara guy and it's clear that you have a cheap bhandara mentality.I prefer exclusive things. So, even if I get control, I don't thing I will destroy something like Infinia.

I am happy with my Reserve, Prestige, Magnus and Amex.

Last edited:
Back