• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is HDFC worst bank in Customer service?

amitr29

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I am a Axis bank account and Credit card holder for last 12 years. Their service is average but overall not bad. My experience with HDFC in last one month.

1) Got a message to apply for card and clicked on it. Resulted in 21 Cibil hits. Writen to PNO and still fighting 😂😂

2) Applied for a Buisness Regalia and easily qualify for it. C2C basis Citi card with 8.20 lacs limit and Income more than 24 lacs. They sent me Moneyback card with limit of 1.28 lacs. Written to PNO and still fighting 😂😂

3) Applied for online savings account. They call it Instant account. Applied last week Friday and did Vkyc by 11:00 am. Got account number next day with cust Id. As on today, account still not active and it says please upload KYC. 8 days for a bloody instant Savings account. Written to PNO and still fighting 😂😂

There is something seriously wrong with HDFC Bank. They really need to pull up their socks. It so frustrating to even start a relationship with them. Shocked!!

HDFC has managed to literally hit the bottom on the list.

HDFCs humiliating even those holding lacs in current/savings account for a decade for Infinia/ Diners has become a common story on the forums.

Last edited:
Ya ya
I understood everything
Feeling left out ?
OK let me explain. In programming, we have to use some fixed number as seed for generating random numbers.
Ritualistic way of doing is to use 42. As 42 is considered as answer for everything from 'Hitchhikers guide to galaxy'.
Here the programmer might have used half of it.

7 removed, for others there is a long mail exchange going on. Finally, yesterday they agreed to remove all except 3
I think hdfc knowingly do these things so that they stay ahead in business.
1. They dont decline application. They give lower variant card.
2. They used to report only max used cl not total cl. So that utilization will stay high and other issuers would be wary.
3. Do so many hard enquiries that no other issuer will give you card/loan in next 6 months at least.

2. They used to report only max used cl not total cl. So that utilization will stay high and other issuers would be wary.
3. Do so many hard enquiries that no other issuer will give you card/loan in next 6 months at least.
Totally agree 💯

I think point number 2 is resolved few months back. Have you checked recently?

2. Not anymore. They are reporting total CL 🆑 properly.

2. Not anymore. They are reporting total CL 🆑 properly.
I think point number 2 is resolved few months back. Have you checked recently?

;) ;)

1709821749912.png

Back