• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is Indus Ind Platinum RuPay Credit Card good?

I got offer for Indus Ind Platinum RuPay Credit Card. I don’t have any rupay cc currently, I want to get one but confused which rupay CC provides decent cashback/rewards.

I’m not a pro when it comes to CCs. Currently I have HDFC millenia and ICICI amazon pay.

Any help would appreciated.

I got offer for Indus Ind Platinum RuPay Credit Card. I don’t have any rupay cc currently, I want to get one but confused which rupay CC provides decent cashback/rewards.

I’m not a pro when it comes to CCs. Currently I have HDFC millenia and ICICI amazon pay.

if its pre approved pls take it
later u can upgrade

You can take the IndusInd platinum rupee credit card as it gives you two points for every hundred spend on UPI and one point for every spent on non- UPI . so while redeeming the points, you can redeem them with Vistara Air miles . it makes around 1.5 to 1.8% of returns

You can take the IndusInd platinum rupee credit card as it gives you two points for every hundred spend on UPI and one point for every spent on non- UPI . so while redeeming the points, you can redeem them with Vistara Air miles . it makes around 1.5 to 1.8% of returns
Only with Vistara? Any other options?

Try to get legend, rupay you will get offer after 6 month
But if you take first card as rupay only upgrade offer will come

If you are specifically looking for a Rupay card in general and willing to apply fresh then there are better alternatives.
what do you mean by apply fresh? Which alternatives? I know about HDFC tata neu card but not sure if paying for joining and annually fees is worth it as my spend is limited.

It’s not my first card. I want my first Rupay credit card. I hope 2 CC already.
What I meant was - indusind has 1 card policy in normal cases
But indusind offers additional rupay card after 6 month or so for other network users
But if one has rupay as first indusind card than no such offer will come

You can also try for icici coral rupay (that is a core icici card, future possibility of upgrade to better variant )

What I meant was - indusind has 1 card policy in normal cases
But indusind offers additional rupay card after 6 month or so for other network users
But if one has rupay as first indusind card than no such offer will come

You can also try for icici coral rupay (that is a core icici card, future possibility of upgrade to better variant )
They offered me after 2 weeks of card activation

Only with Vistara? Any other options?
There are other options , but less percentage , there are transfer points offer where we can get extra 10 to 30 % points in an year , recently it was offered 3 months ago , then it would be around 2 to 2.3 % .

There are many ways to maximise the reward points . We need to have patience and wait for good time to redeem them .

Back