• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is IndusInd Bank still issuing the Legend CC as LTF? Is it worth it?

CosmicCat

TF Ace
I'm self-employed and have a CIBIL score of around 775 with no enquiries in the past one year. I don't have any existing relationship with IndusInd Bank.

I'm curious, is IndusInd Bank still issuing the Legend CC as LTF? My sole purpose to obtain this card is to open the Select savings account as it has a zero MAB requirement and provides an LTF debit card.

Is this card easily approved though? And is it still worth it?

Last edited:
I'm self-employed and have a CIBIL score of around 775 with no enquiries in the past one year, and I filed ITR-3 recently with an annual income of around ₹6.5L in FY2023-24.

I'm curious, is IndusInd Bank still issuing the Legend CC as LTF? My sole purpose to obtain this card is to open the Select savings account as it has a zero MAB requirement and an LTF debit card.

The highest credit limit I have in any of my credit cards is ~₹1,60,000 (HDFC).

Is this card easily approved? And is it still worth it?
Why not try pinnacle via @RS1910 and get exclusive acc zero mab?

Because Pinnacle has an income requirement of minimum ₹12L PA for the self-employed folks, which makes me ineligible.
That income eligibility is on paper. In reality, banks are flexible and can provide you higher varient cc easily.

You are eligible for legend and getting select account is worth the hassle. I would suggest you to try for pinnacle, if you get then great, otherwise take legend cc.

If this solves your query please press the solution button below this post.

That income eligibility is on paper. In reality, banks are flexible and can provide you higher varient cc easily.

You are eligible for legend and getting select account is worth the hassle. I would suggest you to try for pinnacle, if you get then great, otherwise take legend cc.

If this solves your query please press the solution button below this post.
But wouldn't it cause two CIBIL hits (Which I'm not sure if is allowable in one go)? I'm not an existing customer of IndusInd Bank, so I'm not sure how their policies work.

But wouldn't it cause two CIBIL hits (Which I'm not sure if is allowable at one go)? I'm not an existing customer of IndusInd Bank, so I'm not sure how their policies work.
See, indusind will offer you cc based on your profile. There will be 1 cibil hit. If you are given option for pinnacle then take that, otherwise if you are getting only legend then take that.

If you want to apply pinnacle I would suggest you to apply offline route and it'll be issued with conditional joining fee waiver spending criteria.

If you only want legend and nothing more, then I'll suggest you to apply online as right now Legend is given LTF without any joining fee or annual fees.

See, indusind will offer you cc based on your profile. There will be 1 cibil hit. If you are given option for pinnacle then take that, otherwise if you are getting only legend then take that.

If you want to apply pinnacle I would suggest you to apply offline route and it'll be issued with conditional joining fee waiver spending criteria.

If you only want legend and nothing more, then I'll suggest you to apply online as right now Legend is given LTF without any joining fee or annual fees.
I thought they show your eligibility online for only the card you're applying. Thanks for clarification!

I thought they show your eligibility online for only the card you're applying. Thanks for clarification!
See this link. It is written you'll get choice among few cc. I also got choice among some cards to choose from.

Mark as solution if you want

See this link. It is written you'll get choice among few cc. I also got choice among some cards to choose from.

Mark as solution if you want

Thanks.

By the way, is there any condition that the IndusInd Select savings account can be opened only if the credit limit of the Legend CC is above a certain limit?

Thanks, that's a relief.

By the way, how generous is IndusInd usually with regards to offering credit limits? And, do they ask for income proof while applying? And any offline doorstep verification?
No verification whatsoever and indusind is very generous in providing limit if you're doing a card to card application
No income proof is required if you already have a card

I got poor limit.
No proof asked.
No.
Ah, thanks for answering my queries!

I noticed in some YouTube videos that they ask for your company name even if you choose Self Employed. Since I'm a self-employed professional (Software Developer), I write my own name as Business Name. I'm not sure if that would cause my application to reject.

Ah, thanks for answering my queries!

I noticed in some YouTube videos that they ask for your company name even if you choose Self Employed. Since I'm a self-employed professional (Software Developer), I write my own name as Business Name. I'm not sure if that would cause my application to reject.
Umm, FYI I'm a student and I don't file ITR nor do I have any salary slips but still I have a legend cc so don't worry they won't check strictly

Back