• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is IndusInd Bank still issuing the Legend CC as LTF? Is it worth it?

CosmicCat

TF Ace
I'm self-employed and have a CIBIL score of around 775 with no enquiries in the past one year. I don't have any existing relationship with IndusInd Bank.

I'm curious, is IndusInd Bank still issuing the Legend CC as LTF? My sole purpose to obtain this card is to open the Select savings account as it has a zero MAB requirement and provides an LTF debit card.

Is this card easily approved though? And is it still worth it?

Last edited:
I'm self-employed and have a CIBIL score of around 775 with no enquiries in the past one year, and I filed ITR-3 recently with an annual income of around ₹6.5L in the FY 2023-24. I don't have any existing relationship with IndusInd Bank. The highest credit limit I have in any of my credit cards is ~₹1,60,000 (HDFC).

I'm curious, is IndusInd Bank still issuing the Legend CC as LTF? My sole purpose to obtain this card is to open the Select savings account as it has a zero MAB requirement and provides an LTF debit card.

DM me ur number will discuss this offer

Thanks, but any specific reason?
Delite account is ltf and debit card charges are reversed if you spend 25k in first 3 months.
You can't get this account if you have existing relationship with bank.
The debit card gives you 5% cashbaack on fuel and dining lots of other offer as well.
Tiger cc gives you priority pass for international lounge access
Bms offer won't force you to buy 2 tickets
Eazydiner gives 20% discount on food

I'm self-employed and have a CIBIL score of around 775 with no enquiries in the past one year, and I filed ITR-3 recently with an annual income of around ₹6.5L in the FY 2023-24. I don't have any existing relationship with IndusInd Bank. The highest credit limit I have in any of my credit cards is ~₹1,60,000 (HDFC).

1000061506.jpg

So, they did show the Legend CC along with many other LTF credit cards with a fairly decent limit. I applied for the Legend one.

However, I noticed that after everything was completed, they didn't send me any SMS or email confirmation with regards to the application. Just received a generic email during the application process and before KYC that I'm eligible for a credit card with a ₹1,32,000 limit.

Now, almost one hour after the KYC was completed, received a WhatsApp message from them asking me to complete V-KYC (Pretty sure that the message was delayed).

There's no option to even track the application on their website. 💀

Really suspenseful situation right now.

View attachment 64429

So, they did show the Legend CC along with many other LTF credit cards with a fairly decent limit. I applied for the Legend one.

However, I noticed that after everything was completed, they didn't send me any SMS or email confirmation with regards to the application. Just received a generic email during the application process and before KYC that I'm eligible for a credit card with a ₹1,32,000 limit.

Now, almost one hour after the KYC was completed, received a WhatsApp message from them asking me to complete V-KYC (Pretty sure that the message was delayed).

There's no option to even track the application on their website. 💀

Really suspenseful situation right now.
don't worry complete vkyc. you won't get to track application on website, nor sms, only that mail. you can contact indusind via call to track application.
mine got approved after 7-10 days. lol

don't worry complete vkyc. you won't get to track application on website, nor sms, only that mail. you can contact indusind via call to track application.
mine got approved after 7-10 days. lol
But I've already completed the video KYC process. The WhatsApp message was sent almost one hour after the vKYC was completed. 😬

Hope it gets approved by them without any physical verification.

Really a strange bank they are. Even today they sent me a message asking me to complete Video KYC. I contacted their customer support, who first made me wait 20 minutes to connect, then transferred me from one representative to another. Talked to a total of 3 representatives, wherein the first two didn't have the answer. The third representative told me that my Video KYC is marked as completed there.

Then in the afternoon, received another WhatsApp message asking me to complete Video KYC. So, I talked with them again. But this time, the representative said my Video KYC status is still pending!

How's it even possible that one agent told me the Video KYC is completed, but another one told it's not?

next morning itself

only basic and professional details no docs
Today, in the morning, I received a call from their backend team, who only asked me details about my profession, and hung up the call. But despite that soon, I received another WhatsApp message asking me to complete vKYC.

So, to ask the status of my KYC, I called their customer support in the evening, and they replied that my card is approved already. But they weren't able to tell which card it was, the limit, LTF status, or even the last 4 digits!

However, what's worse is, I haven't received any emails or SMS mentioning the status of my application yet.

They are a really weird bank, TBH.

Do you recall getting any details from them by email or SMS after it was approved?

CC: @telescope @ᏰᏋᎥᏁᎶᎥᏁፈᎧᎶ

Today, in the morning, I received a call from their backend team, who only asked me details about my profession, and hung up the call. But despite that soon, I received another WhatsApp message asking me to complete vKYC.

So, to ask the status of my KYC, I called their customer support in the evening, and they replied that my card is approved already. But they weren't able to tell which card it was, the limit, LTF status, or even the last 4 digits!

However, what's worse is, I haven't received any emails or SMS mentioning the status of my application yet.

Do you recall getting any details from them by email or SMS after it was approved?

I've been a customer of indusind for the past 5 yrs
U have to deal very carefully with them, This is a strange bank
Their service is very bad even compared to PSU banks

Coming to ur case:
They don't even send dispatch msgs sometimes but deliver card

Welcome to the weird club.
Wait for tomorrow. You'll get more sms

Welcome to the weird club.
Wait for tomorrow. You'll get more sms
Talking about weirdness. Once they upgraded and increased my limit without informing me. I happen to make an online transaction, and card was getting declined. So, I went to mobile app and discovered that my card has been upgraded with limit increase and old card was blocked all without any communication

Talking about weirdness. Once they upgraded and increased my limit without informing me. I happen to make an online transaction, and card was getting declined. So, I went to mobile app and discovered that my card has been upgraded with limit increase and old card was blocked all without any communication
All these experiences make me nervous now. 😂

Anyway, I opened this account solely to open the Select savings account to turn it into a zero-balance account.

What would you recommend: open the account online or open it at the nearest branch and ask them to open it with the same CIF (I'm not sure if their employees would even know how to do it in Finacle)?

All these experiences make me nervous now. 😂

Anyway, I opened this account solely to open the Select savings account to turn it into a zero-balance account.

What would you recommend: open the account online or open it at the nearest branch and ask them to open it with the same CIF (I'm not sure if their employees would even know how to do it in Finacle)?
Don't proceed with online process
visit the nearest branch and ask them to open a select account for u (Don't try to get confirmation from them about 0 MAB using legend cc They will not accept it and say "There's no such criteria)

Simply ask them select account and they will process ur Request and ask for 50k Cheque(Do the initial funding online via Debit card/UPI don't give cheque to them)

ur work will be done and acc will be activated within one day without any issues

after account activation call cc team and ask them to map your cc with savings account or do it by yourself using netbanking

ur acc will be 0 MAB ac then onwards

Don't proceed with online process
visit the nearest branch and ask them to open a select account for u (Don't try to get confirmation from them about 0 MAB using legend cc They will not accept it and say "There's no such criteria)

Simply ask them select account and they will process ur Request and ask for 50k Cheque(Do the initial funding online via Debit card/UPI don't give cheque to them)

ur work will be done and acc will be activated within one day without any issues

after account activation call cc team and ask them to map your cc with savings account or do it by yourself using netbanking

ur acc will be 0 MAB ac then onwards

Thanks for the detailed response.

Is there a specific reason why a cheque isn't recommended? I thought providing a cheque was standard practice when opening a new account at the branch, even if the account is opened there online in a tab.

Also, how does initial funding with a debit card work? Do they send a link for that?

I came across a user’s experience where they had both a Select Savings Account and a Legend Credit Card linked to the same Netbanking/Mobile Banking ID, yet they were still charged non-maintenance fees. This is why I’m considering mentioning the CIF number to the branch.

Speaking of CIF, do you know if the CIF number is included in the welcome kit for the credit card?

Back