• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it End of Credit card Golden Days?

Earlier from 2020 there started the golden time for Credit cards, when i started exploring the credit card world.
Every bank is offering credit cards with lot of reward/cashback/lounge/golf/entertainment/Hotels/Travel offers.

But in recent everything is gone, i see with AXIS all cards devaluation it seems the end of Credit Card Golden Era. At least for Lower and Middle Category Spender.
For High Category Spender and Traveler community still some Advantage i can see.

We have seen some great Cards Like Axis ACE, SBI Cash Back, RBL Zomato, Axis Magnus, Axis Airtel, HDFC Millenia.... Now all are with reward caps and exclusions on major spending's.

So its kind of RIP Credit Card Reward Era.....

What TF Community People thinks... will in future will get any revival....
FARobZBUUAgWtZ0.jpg

rbi was not happy that cc issuing banks did not notify about the cc bukake & ganngbanng going on with customers where banks were piimping out cc to any era gera nathu khera.

upon noticing the risk & default exposure rbi is mad harny & in a bad mood to phuck the banks without any vaseline.

Thats why the banks panicked & devalued the cards to reduce supply before big daddy rbi comes asking to provide compliance audit
Wow such what analogues drawn with sexual activities...

Just curious Are you from Gen z or Gen Alapha ?

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Whats gone today will come back tomo in different form!! CC Users have Exponentially increased in last few yrs. Once it start saturating you will see the game of rewards r back in business.. wait till then

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Valid till Mar 31 2024 (Usually same offers repeat every month)

Get minimum 10% value back on grocery shopping.

Special offers:

Dmart - Get 20% value back up to 500/- on minimum transaction of 500/-

Vishal Mega Mart: Get 20% value back up to 500/- on minimum transaction of 300/-

More: Get 20% value back up to 500/- on minimum transaction of 100/-

Reliance SMART- Reliance fresh: Get 20% value back up to 500/- on minimum transaction of 100/-

Spencers: Get 20% value back up to 500/- on minimum transaction of 200/-

*User and location specific offers

can you please let us know how and where to find these special offers bro ?

Gaara

TF Ace
can you please let us know how and where to find these special offers bro ?
1711700595627.jpeg
Click on "around you" and select the category you want to explore.
1711700603509.jpeg
Defualt filter is set to 5km, if you want explore more,
you can set the filters to 20KM

1711700723821.jpeg

1711700733359.jpeg

Gaara

TF Ace
andhra pradesh. We are capital less state, so no caps please.
May ending
Jagan Anna osthe Vizag
Chandra Anna osthe Amaravthi

Confused Episode 7 GIF by Wrexham AFC

Gaara

TF Ace
You can try putting a rajkot address of your family/friend, might work ,not sure though
Why unnecessary Jamala for OneCard 😂
- Please check if any of your friends are using this card.
- If they do check "Around you" section in their app.
- If you have offers like the one we saw above then it's worth the hassle or else a waste of time and multiple addresses in credit reports.

ccdc

TF Ace
look...all cards will get devalued coz of abusers like myself....i'm abusing cc from 2017 onwards...be it credit to bank videos on youtube and now abuse rupay like there's no tomorrow....paytm got rbi notice coz of abusers like me who have been milking vijay shekhar sharma for more approx 6 yrs...vss was a great entreprenuer....india should have 100's of ppl like him so we abusers can thrive and thrive more...maybe govt will kill rupay coz of abusers like me...

HumorSimpson

TF Legend
look...all cards will get devalued coz of abusers like myself....i'm abusing cc from 2017 onwards...be it credit to bank videos on youtube and now abuse rupay like there's no tomorrow....paytm got rbi notice coz of abusers like me who have been milking vijay shekhar sharma for more approx 6 yrs...vss was a great entreprenuer....india should have 100's of ppl like him so we abusers can thrive and thrive more...maybe govt will kill rupay coz of abusers like me...
Why can't they flag users with high transactions in the beginning itself.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
well you certainly take pride in your work 😅

But people exploiting loopholes has existed for a long time ,and financial institutions take these losses into account while desiging their products ,

But recently there has been a massive shift in the Industry
It's like the last few years were honeymoon period and now we're settling into ground reality

HumorSimpson

TF Legend
well you certainly take pride in your work 😅

But people exploiting loopholes has existed for a long time ,and financial institutions take these losses into account while desiging their products ,

But recently there has been a massive shift in the Industry
It's like the last few years were honeymoon period and now we're settling into ground reality
The new fintechs wanted some numbers and intentionally left loopholes, so people use more. Now with all investors running out of money, this game is gonna stop.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The new fintechs wanted some numbers and intentionally left loopholes, so people use more. Now with all investors running out of money, this game is gonna stop.
Also many banks(Axis ,HDFC ,etc) are now less intrested in large customer acquisition and more focused on increasing average revenue per user

SBI and Amex have been like this from the beginning only