• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it End of Credit card Golden Days?

well you certainly take pride in your work 😅

But people exploiting loopholes has existed for a long time ,and financial institutions take these losses into account while desiging their products ,

But recently there has been a massive shift in the Industry
It's like the last few years were honeymoon period and now we're settling into ground reality
the change is due to social media....prev they might abuse in silo....but now khullam khulla abuse...like me..:p

Homosexuality is so much in fashion, it no longer makes news. Like a large number of men, I, too, have had homosexual experiences, and I am not ashamed. I have never paid much attention to what people think about me.

Homosexuality is so much in fashion, it no longer makes news. Like a large number of men, I, too, have had homosexual experiences, and I am not ashamed. I have never paid much attention to what people think about me.
Ummm.........good for you ,
But I'm confused
how's this relevant

We should all fight back against these banks by maxxing out all of our credit cards and refusing to pay. What will they do? Send collectors after 20000-30000 of us?
lets use election bonds tactics.

lets first start a debt collection agency & then get the contraccts from bankas for debt collection

send our own goons to collect debt from our own goons

Why unnecessary Jamala for OneCard 😂
- Please check if any of your friends are using this card.
- If they do check "Around you" section in their app.
- If you have offers like the one we saw above then it's worth the hassle or else a waste of time and multiple addresses in credit reports.
100% in agreement to this

Reliance SMART- Reliance fresh: Get 20% value back up to 500/- on minimum transaction of 100/-
I missed this then
Thanks

Does Smart Bazaar often comes in Onecard Around you offers at your pincode.

rbi was not happy that cc issuing banks did not notify about the cc bukake & ganngbanng going on with customers where banks were piimping out cc to any era gera nathu khera.

upon noticing the risk & default exposure rbi is mad harny & in a bad mood to phuck the banks without any vaseline.

Thats why the banks panicked & devalued the cards to reduce supply before big daddy rbi comes asking to provide compliance audit
d97.jpg

Last edited:
Back