• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it possible to convert my Flipkart Axis card to Airtel Axis card?

CyberPsych

TF Ace
I made a bad move by applying for Flipkart Axis card (through cashkaro and got card 3 weeks ago) because I spend more on Airtel than in Flipkart yearly (the other benefits doesn't benefit me much). Recently I got an offer from HDFC for LTF Millenia card, so 5% Flipkart is covered in this card itself (I don't spend that much on flipkart to own 2 cards and utilise rewards on both). Now, instead of waiting for 3 months cool down and applying for Airtel Axis card, can I call and ask CC to convert Flipkart Card to Airtel card?

If this is not possible, can I close the flipkart card in its first month and apply for airtel and get it approved?

I wish I discovered Technofino earlier, but at least now I know :) So much of information and helpful people ^_^

He probably misunderstood your question because he is suggesting the opposite. It's confirmed that you cannot upgrade from any card to Airtel. While it was possible earlier, they have now stopped issuing the card through customer care.
They offered me airtel card like a add on when I ask ace card on neo card.

May be they are not giving airtel card now.

Might at present airtel, ace are only pre-approved.

I applied for an Airtel credit card in February but got rejected. Later I got the Magnus in May, now I applied again in July and now its rejected again saying that another card is in process... So how long do you think I need to wait before applying for airtel axis card again...
Also note, i have the axis Flipkart credit card, is it causing problems should i deactivate it before applying for airtel again ?

I applied for an Airtel credit card in February but got rejected. Later I got the Magnus in May, now I applied again in July and now its rejected again saying that another card is in process... So how long do you think I need to wait before applying for airtel axis card again...
Also note, i have the axis Flipkart credit card, is it causing problems should i deactivate it before applying for airtel again ?
You should've waited 90 days after Magnus approval. Now apply again after 90 days. Around October end.

Offline you can't apply Airtel Axis Card.
It can be done offline ... when i applied for The second time I did it by calling my RM, the axis agent came to my home and did the kyc with the document verification and he used a mobile phone to fill up the credit card application, he showed me the list of cards on it and it had airtel card. so we applied and then he left, got the application number in 2 days, but later it was rejected as the reason I sighted above ...

will do that, I will apply for an airtel axis credit card with the help of an offline agent after 15th October.
Also, do you think having a Flipkart card with me will cause problems?
It won't create any problem. I have Flipkart & Airtel cards both. Problem only arises when you already hold 3 cards of Axis. That too can be solved by applying 4th application via offline agent.

It can be done offline ... when i applied for The second time I did it by calling my RM, the axis agent came to my home and did the kyc with the document verification and he used a mobile phone to fill up the credit card application, he showed me the list of cards on it and it had airtel card. so we applied and then he left, got the application number in 2 days, but later it was rejected as the reason I sighted above ...
Everyone knows that all Axis cards are available on the device through which the agent applies. It's also common knowledge that most cards can be made LTF by using a code. However, not all agents choose to do so. You should consider yourself lucky that the agent pulled off that stunt. Any other agent would have flat out refused, unless they didn't care about their job. 🤣

Everyone knows that all Axis cards are available on the device through which the agent applies. It's also common knowledge that most cards can be made LTF by using a code. However, not all agents choose to do so. You should consider yourself lucky that the agent pulled off that stunt. Any other agent would have flat out refused, unless they didn't care about their job. 🤣
why would they lose their job? whats wrong in it, the airtel thanks app is showing me the invite, but fails to proceed further, the RM is from axis, the device with which we are applying is from axis, no illegal activity .... am i missing something ?

why would they lose their job? whats wrong in it, the airtel thanks app is showing me the invite, but fails to proceed further, the RM is from axis, the device with which we are applying is from axis, no illegal activity .... am i missing something ?
They are not allowed to do it; otherwise, everyone would have queued up to apply offline for this card and Ace. Your RM is clueless as usual, so take advantage of that and get a Magnus LTF in that case. 🤣

They are not allowed to do it; otherwise, everyone would have queued up to apply offline for this card and Ace. Your RM is clueless as usual, so take advantage of that and get a Magnus LTF in that case. 🤣
I already have that, got Magnus in May... now he called for an addon card, and I refused thinking that it has been devalued ... I don't think he is dumb, but what do I care ... as long as I get what I want ... legally ...

Yeah you can ask airtel with neo, my zone.

But not ace. Ace only 4 pre approved.
I am getting LTF for Neo only on the Axis App.

Trying to convert my World Privilege MC to something else:

I am not aware of most of this. What could I do for my goals mentioned above?

Following up now to this post…. I i applied offline, and I got the card 🫣

Back