• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it possible to get ICICI Amazon Credit Card C2C?

Sanjay

TF Select
Can I get ICICI AMAZON CC through the C2C method? I have hdfc moneyback with a 75k limit.

or icici platinum. My age is under 23

Solution
Not able to apply online. Since I am a student can’t fill the option of salaried or self-employed and there is no option for the student. I tried choosing self-employed but it said I Not eligible for any card. Is any other option available?i
Amazon Card is little difficult to get if you have no income. You can neither get add on cards neither you can get a secured one. If possible, only if possible open an Insta Save account with ICICI after contacting them they may give you pre approved offer. This happened with me, I got the offer just by maintaining 20k on my account, it's not my salary a/c then also they gave me... You can get Platinum/Coral by putting an FD. + ICICI cards are easy to get, you just need a minimum income...
Can I get ICICI AMAZON CC through the C2C method? I have hdfc moneyback with a 75k limit.

or icici platinum. My age is under 23
Why C2C, ICICI APay is one of the cards u can get easily

ICICI Platinum u can surely geet to any method, C2C or new application.. try to take Coral, if you have good income you'll get it as LTF

I applied through amazon. They said No income docs were required. But after KYC they asked. So I have canceled the application for now. That’s why I was asking. Any Idea? how much limit I will get in platinum if my other cc limit is 75k

I applied through amazon. They said No income docs were required. But after KYC they asked. So I have canceled the application for now. That’s why I was asking. Any Idea? how much limit I will get in platinum if my other cc limit is 75k
Which CC u have? In average if you have a job Submit ITR otherwise through C2C on average you'll get 55~70K

can I do it online? or visit the branch? My cibil is 772
Ofcourse online... Just go to ICICI Bank website and apply. You will surely get the card... Even if limit is low just apply for limit enhancement mail the Customer Care send ur MoneyBack cc limit details and explain them

Ofcourse online... Just go to ICICI Bank website and apply. You will surely get the card... Even if limit is low just apply for limit enhancement mail the Customer Care send ur MoneyBack cc limit details and explain them
Not able to apply online. Since I am a student can’t fill the option of salaried or self-employed and there is no option for the student. I tried choosing self-employed but it said I Not eligible for any card. Is any other option available?i

Amazon Card is little difficult to get if you have no income. You can neither get add on cards neither you can get a secured one. If possible, only if possible open an Insta Save account with ICICI after contacting them they may give you pre approved offer. This happened with me, I got the offer just by maintaining 20k on my account, it's not my salary a/c then also they gave me... You can get Platinum/Coral by putting an FD. + ICICI cards are easy to get, you just need a minimum income (take home [after tax] salary) of 12,000 rs. So you can get one immediately after your first salary slip.

Good luck!

You can also try OneCard, they give you 110% credit limit of ur FD.. IDFC First Bank's First Wow! Is the best card against fixed deposit. Not only you get a good reward rate, it comes with Visa Infinite, 100% Cash Withdrawal of your FD and also IDFC offers. No annual or joining fee, you also earn interest on FD

Solution
kk brother will think and take action. Thanks once again.
Amazon Card is little difficult to get if you have no income. You can neither get add on cards neither you can get a secured one. If possible, only if possible open an Insta Save account with ICICI after contacting them they may give you pre approved offer. This happened with me, I got the offer just by maintaining 20k on my account, it's not my salary a/c then also they gave me... You can get Platinum/Coral by putting an FD. + ICICI cards are easy to get, you just need a minimum income (take home [after tax] salary) of 12,000 rs. So you can get one immediately after your first salary slip.

Good luck!

You can also try OneCard, they give you 110% credit limit of ur FD.. IDFC First Bank's First Wow! Is the best card against fixed deposit. Not only you get a good reward rate, it comes with Visa Infinite, 100% Cash Withdrawal of your FD and also IDFC offers. No annual or joining fee, you also earn interest on FD

Had a call with customer care he said if I want any of the cards Amazon Pay ICICI or Platinum through the CTC method I should have a 1.5 lakh limit on the other cards and 1.5-year-old card.

Had a call with customer care he said if I want any of the cards Amazon Pay ICICI or Platinum through the CTC method I should have a 1.5 lakh limit on the other cards and 1.5-year-old card.
Nice.. Just email HDFC for a limit enhancement, convince them like God till your last level saying that you have paid the bills on time and you have been a good customer etc etc. After limit enhancement just wait and call them once again.

Nice.. Just email HDFC for a limit enhancement, convince them like God till your last level saying that you have paid the bills on time and you have been a good customer etc etc. After limit enhancement just wait and call them once again.
Ya I have tried many many times. But they are also asking for salary slip or itr. I will try one more time or else have to wait. No option

any email of hdfc bank would be very helpful

Back