• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is It Worth taking Amazon Pay ICICI card in 2024?

Santhosh

TF Select
Hi Team ,
Any one using Amazon ICICI Bank credit card and is it worth taking it in 2024 or any better alternative?

Hi Team ,
Any one using Amazon ICICI Bank credit card and is it worth taking it in 2024 or any better alternative?
Question is why not if LTF?
I am usually not using APAY much after getting SBI Cashback, but you never know when SBI turn there heads to devaluation or make issues like last year in cashbacks (like they did with reward points).
Keeping a secondary LTf card with similar benefit will not hurt! you should go for it!

I have stopped using Amazon pay icici cc since they stopped clubbing payments with cc and amazon pay. I think it was april or may this year. Only might use it if I run out of other options for utility bill payments. Mostly use Hdfc swiggy and Axis ace instead of the ICICI amazon pay.

income tax pe cb ?
Haan bhai ye padho -
Check this thread on how to get cashback for income tax txns. Property tax payment use case varies from state to state so you might need figure out whether it works for you.

Back