• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is It Worth taking Amazon Pay ICICI card in 2024?

Santhosh

TF Select
Hi Team ,
Any one using Amazon ICICI Bank credit card and is it worth taking it in 2024 or any better alternative?

Completely worth it. If you want to make a large purchase on Amazon, like a TV worth 5 lakhs or even say an iPhone pro max, you can get 5% cashback without any limit. On cards like Infinia or SBI cashback, the cashback has a smaller limit. So really a great card if you purchase expensive items from Amazon.

iShopChangi - Singapore Duty Free || My parents visited singapore and both of them got 15 Pro 128 GB for 1396 SGD which was 85k
DDF - Dubai Duty Free || Rate is roughly 90-92k

Also anather hidden gem to buy cheap apple products is Malaysia, most of the units being sold via Apple SG is sourced through Malaysia

iShopChangi - Singapore Duty Free || My parents visited singapore and both of them got 15 Pro 128 GB for 1396 SGD which was 85k
DDF - Dubai Duty Free || Rate is roughly 90-92k

Also anather hidden gem to buy cheap apple products is Malaysia, most of the units being sold via Apple SG is sourced through Malaysia
Obviously one can buy some products cheaper abroad. I am talking about regular purchases in India. One can’t always go abroad. Items like a television can’t be shipped cheaply. I recently purchased an 85 inch TV for 5 lakhs odd. It couldn’t be brought from abroad.

Obviously one can buy some products cheaper abroad. I am talking about regular purchases in India. One can’t always go abroad. Items like a television can’t be shipped cheaply. I recently purchased an 85 inch TV for 5 lakhs odd. It couldn’t be brought from abroad.
Can you share the link i think that you've overpaid for the panel technology

Three scenerios :

1. Of late the apay card had offers on yatra and got 15% discount on my bus bookings. I have been noticing that apay card is giving better offers once in a while on BB and Yatra. So, it this suits you, you can opt.
  2. If you are going to buy items worth more than 1Lakh SBI CB limits its CB, so this will be saver for you.
  3. When no other card is rewarding on things like insurances, this card gives you flat 1% rewards.

Back