• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is paying instantly without bill generation count for Spends?

pankajRaj

TF Buzz
Hi guys,

I'm having Millennia with 3.35 L limit.

I have to pay advance tax payments for my wife coming this March. i have a question if I pay this in installments from my hdfc card and pay instantly (in hours) from wife's account then will it be counted for spends for Infinia? i know credit limit is less but i will atleast have spends to fight.

Should i directly pay after Spends or should I have to wait for bill to generate to get it counted for spends?

Solution
1709873757754.png
  • Expenditure: ₹75,000
  • Payment Made: ₹65,000
  • Bill Amount Generated: ₹10,000
    It’s important to note that they consider overall spendings not bill generated amount.

Riya

TF Ace
Hi guys,

I have to pay advance tax payments for my wife coming this March. i have a question if I pay this in installments from my hdfc card and pay instantly (in hours) from wife's account then will it be counted for spends for Infinia? i know credit limit is less but i will atleast have spends to fight.

Should i directly pay after Spends or should I have to wait for bill to generate to get it counted for spends?
Yes
Spends are spends....
Your payment doesn't cancel out the previous transaction...
Bcoz there are 3 parties involved and it's not a reverse transaction

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hi guys,

you have millennia and your wife hold infinia it seem, and it better she use her infinia and pay the advanced tax, so it seem it FYF infinia so you want fees reversal for next year cause you mentioned "have spend to fight". do note government spend on infinia won't yield any rewards. so advanced tax should be in that category too. not sure why other have not mentioned it.

pankajRaj

TF Buzz
you have millennia and your wife hold infinia it seem, and it better she use her infinia and pay the advanced tax, so it seem it FYF infinia so you want fees reversal for next year cause you mentioned "have spend to fight". do note government spend on infinia won't yield any rewards. so advanced tax should be in that category too. not sure why other have not mentioned it.

My wife doesn't have any credit card bro even no credit history.

I want to use my millennia only multiple times to meet spends criteria to get Infinia for me.
I know credit limit is less but want to take the chance.

Will get BizBlack for wife after filling ITR this year. last year ITR was lesser. Can also get infinia too after this year ITR but will try first if i get infinia for me then will be taking Bizblack for wife. Because getting both Infinia and Bizblack for wife wont be easy.

I hope its clear now :)

Last edited:

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
My wife doesn't have any credit card bro even no credit history.

I want to use my millennia only multiple times to meet spends criteria to get Infinia for me.
I know credit limit is less but want to take the chance.

Will get BizBlack for wife after filling ITR this year. last year ITR was lesser. Can also get infinia too after this year ITR but will try first if i get infinia for me then will be taking Bizblack for wife. Because getting both Infinia and Bizblack for wife wont be easy.

I hope its clear now :)
dude pls understand there is a ladder and you are at second last, no matter the spend you won't get infinia just by spending on millennia. who gave you this info in the first place? "only through bride mode on" by taking some investment from hdfc in couple of year you can managed to get infinia or i can say just throw money money and see the magic spending on millennia isn't the way.

pankajRaj

TF Buzz
dude pls understand there is a ladder and you are at second last, no matter the spend you won't get infinia just by spending on millennia. who gave you this info in the first place? "only through bride mode on" by taking some investment from hdfc in couple of year you can managed to get infinia or i can say just throw money money and see the magic spending on millennia isn't the way.
Throw money as in ?

I have imperia family banking, hv Fat Term and Health insurance with HDFC bank.

I already said credit limit is a bummer , i know we need 8/10L limit and 8L spends and just taking chance by doings spends.
Anyway have to pay this anyway no ? just taking chance by paying through this mode.

Maybe have to pay some charges but its ok if "Teer nishane par lag gaya to theek" else kya hi jayega kuch charges.

Atleast 80% credit limit 2/3 baar hit hogi to they might give a good credit limit increase.

Also its March end so u never know. :p :p

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Throw money as in ?

I have imperia family banking, hv Fat Term and Health insurance with HDFC bank.

I already said credit limit is a bummer , i know we need 8/10L limit and 8L spends and just taking chance by doings spends.
Anyway have to pay this anyway no ? just taking chance by paying through this mode.

Maybe have to pay some charges but its ok if "Teer nishane par lag gaya to theek" else kya hi jayega kuch charges.

Atleast 80% credit limit 2/3 baar hit hogi to they might give a good credit limit increase.

Also its March end so u never know. :p :p
you can pay through your card. but then if you have some other cc why not try just saying cause millennia offer reward point on government trnx?