• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is the any app for managing credit card numbers or pics?

sujal

TF Select
I have been holding around 10+ cards!
Is there any apps for managing cards and pics in a secure way??
Please reply!!

Any app which uses data in background has a risk of theft over internet. Most secure way is using an iPhone Notes app. In Android, preferably Google, Samsung, Moto phones and saving in Notes app. It has been observed that, Chinese origin Android like Xiaomi, Oppo , Vivo share upto 10 times more data constantly over the network even when idle and connected to internet. You can lock the notes in app with a passcode or fingerprint, or even hide it! Don't recommend taking pictures as when you switch to other phone images can be recovered using recovery software even after formatting phone. All apps which are password manager are risky as you can't tell when some hacker targets their database. Nothing is immune in today's world but you can minimise the risk as stated above.
You know you can disable all data usage by App info > Mobile data & Wifi > Uncheck Background data and Unrestricted data for any app. So that it will only fetch and update when you open it.
Also, data saved on dedicated managers will be encrypted, meanwhile, data on notes will be plain text.

I have been holding around 10+ cards!
Is there any apps for managing cards and pics in a secure way??
Please reply!!
if you have samsung s series or a series, use samsung wallet.

If you want to save pics, click the pics, open it in files or galley click at menu , move to secure folder. Or you can directly click the pic in secure folder which automatically saves in secured gallery.
Pro tip: you can even change the name and icon of secure folder. So even if somebody steals your phone and they wouldn't know where to look at.

Last edited:
I wholeheartedly second Bitwarden. But please ensure you select a passphrase of at least 3 words as the master password and a hint that must easily remind you of the master passphrase if you ever forget it. Then turn on auto fill in chrome with bitwarden for ease of input on web forms.

You know you can disable all data usage by App info > Mobile data & Wifi > Uncheck Background data and Unrestricted data for any app. So that it will only fetch and update when you open it.
Also, data saved on dedicated managers will be encrypted, meanwhile, data on notes will be plain text.
Bro, I said when idle even after disabling everything. There's a video on YouTube, where security experts check incoming and outgoing data packets. In Chinese origin Android phones, they were constantly sending data to China as soon as internet is available regardless what you do in settings. Do you still think you have full control of your phone? Watch EDWARD SNOWDEN interviews, how targeted ads and political opinions are personalised by stealing your ad behaviour. Anything which has internet access is more prone to stealing than offline. Your password manager is a click away from hacker when he gets their database. Don't trust these brands, they all snoop some more some less.

Best way, click pics of cc and make a password protected zip file. Store it where you feel safe. I have it on my GDrive🙂
Its not the best way, its not about just saving but actually using it as well whenever you need it.
How difficult it is to first open Gdrive, then open the zip file and then open the particular card details !

Its not the best way, its not about just saving but actually using it as well whenever you need it.
How difficult it is to first open Gdrive, then open the zip file and then open the particular card details !
It doesnt take more than a minute dear. What's the difficulty part here. Just download the file and enter your password.

And better than giving your details to any third party app. I know they are secured but can be easily breached if by chance anyone gets access to it.

Back