• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is the any app for managing credit card numbers or pics?

sujal

TF Select
I have been holding around 10+ cards!
Is there any apps for managing cards and pics in a secure way??
Please reply!!

Please reply!!
I use Samsung secure folder to keep my Credit Card pictures, and Samsung pass (Samsung Wallet) for autofilling my Credit Card info.

You can also use Google password manger, but I would recommend Samsung pass or Samsung Wallet if a Samsung user because it has additional level of security named as "knox".

I use notion to store card as I have 24 mine cards 20+ others and Add on cards.

All cards locked for online transaction. Except 2 I use regularly for Ecom transaction.

Easy to store, maintain and access. I can instantly filter by Issuer, card type, issuing bank and card name. I have also mapped billing date.

I always use notion app to access cards data. If you trust notion, can try it.

Any app which uses data in background has a risk of theft over internet. Most secure way is using an iPhone Notes app. In Android, preferably Google, Samsung, Moto phones and saving in Notes app. It has been observed that, Chinese origin Android like Xiaomi, Oppo , Vivo share upto 10 times more data constantly over the network even when idle and connected to internet. You can lock the notes in app with a passcode or fingerprint, or even hide it! Don't recommend taking pictures as when you switch to other phone images can be recovered using recovery software even after formatting phone. All apps which are password manager are risky as you can't tell when some hacker targets their database. Nothing is immune in today's world but you can minimise the risk as stated above.
Get privacy dashboard. Never found Chinese apps taking our data when all servers r in Netherlands, Singapore n india.
Since all data of xiomai nis stored in Netherlands, it has strict data laws. Viva , oppo don't know, but I use privacy dashboard to get which apps accessed what

Apple, Google is getting fines after fines on taking data but not xiomai in Netherlands tells a lot
Read terms and conditions, all data which u share is kept in india for privacy , Netherlands and Singapore for non privacy stuff.

Privacy dashboard tells me xiomai collects app logs like when u opened it, ip address, apps installed in phone, location through ip address, wifi, Bluetooth etc.
Apps like Paytm take lots of data. But Google pixel has all data and even apple is going using ur data for ads

Since xiomai uses Android and subjected to android laws. Xiomai is subjected to Singapore and Netherlands as it's headquartered in singapore and registration of India business using Netherlands.

Now xiomai store's all data in India n rest r migrated to India severes after new data law and soon u will have option to check what data they take. Xiomai will not send data stored to chinna and Russia n same has been certified by government of India....i don't know Vivo, oppo

My views r personal....i have no hate
Disclaimer - i worked as intern student in an privacy dashboard project and also had connect with xiomai

You can save them in this HTML file that opens up in Chrome and lets you copy the card number when you click on card. The simplicity and totally off-line with no hidden code are the pluses. The minuses are the lack of any security or the ability to handle pics -

Please reply!!
Proton Pass - has a really nice UI and can securely save cc details and of course passwords. But it's paid, costing you $12/year. Worth it if you want to share vaults with family members or just want a better looking UI than most password managers.
If you want a free alternative, as others mentioned - Bitwarden!

Let me tell you how I have saved the card details in my phone for handy use. First of all, I took a photo of the cards by arranging them in a particular order like CVV in ascending order or according to the increasing expiry date of the cards, in such a way that the card numbers of all the cards are visible together. After that I selected three digits that are common in all card numbers and assigned each digit a specific color code which I memorized well. Then using photo editor, erased the three selected digits from the image and replaced them with the assigned color.
I have done something similar with the CVV numbers, place all the cards together in the same order and took a photo in such a way that all the CVV numbers are visible. But this time I thought it would be better to assign specific words instead of assigning a color code because it is very difficult to have a common digit in CVV numbers as there are only three digits. Let me give you an example of what I have done:
For example, if CVV is 369, then I have written TT (ie 3's table)
469 FOR LUST (69 position)
857 REVOLT (Revolution of 1857).
286 (TO Mohd) because 786 is related to Islam ETC ETC.
With a little effort you can relate each of the 3 digit CVV numbers somewhere.
Or you can write them by adding/substracting one to the CVV numbers or you can write them by adding one to each digit.
469+1: 470
469-1: 468
4+1 6+1 9+1 (5 7 10)
4-1 6-1 9-1 (3 5 8)
857+1: 858
857-1: 856
8+1 5+1 7+1 (968)
8-1 5-1 7-1 (746)
You can create many more combinations that you find simple, easy to remember and applicable to all CVV numbers. But there is one thing that you will have to remember a little bit.
So in this way I keep all my card numbers and CVV numbers in the mobile gallery without any app which can be unlocked with my phone number or fingerprint.

Let me tell you how I have saved the card details in my phone for handy use. First of all, I took a photo of the cards by arranging them in a particular order like CVV in ascending order or according to the increasing expiry date of the cards, in such a way that the card numbers of all the cards are visible together. After that I selected three digits that are common in all card numbers and assigned each digit a specific color code which I memorized well. Then using photo editor, erased the three selected digits from the image and replaced them with the assigned color.
I have done something similar with the CVV numbers, place all the cards together in the same order and took a photo in such a way that all the CVV numbers are visible. But this time I thought it would be better to assign specific words instead of assigning a color code because it is very difficult to have a common digit in CVV numbers as there are only three digits. Let me give you an example of what I have done:
For example, if CVV is 369, then I have written TT (ie 3's table)
469 FOR LUST (69 position)
857 REVOLT (Revolution of 1857).
286 (TO Mohd) because 786 is related to Islam ETC ETC.
With a little effort you can relate each of the 3 digit CVV numbers somewhere.
Or you can write them by adding/substracting one to the CVV numbers or you can write them by adding one to each digit.
469+1: 470
469-1: 468
4+1 6+1 9+1 (5 7 10)
4-1 6-1 9-1 (3 5 8)
857+1: 858
857-1: 856
8+1 5+1 7+1 (968)
8-1 5-1 7-1 (746)
You can create many more combinations that you find simple, easy to remember and applicable to all CVV numbers. But there is one thing that you will have to remember a little bit.
So in this way I keep all my card numbers and CVV numbers in the mobile gallery without any app which can be unlocked with my phone number or fingerprint.
You must be from US or some other country. Because in our country almost all banks approves transaction if OTP is correct no matter whether you enter wrong expiry or CVV. Come to India and do your CVV trick 🤪

You must be from US or some other country. Because in our country almost all banks approves transaction if OTP is correct no matter whether you enter wrong expiry or CVV. Come to India and do your CVV trick 🤪
They do decline transaction if you enter wrong details.

If you have saved your card(token generated), then transaction is succesful no matter what expiry or cvv you enter. Delete the saved card and then try doing it with wrong details

In the payment apps which we use regularly, cards are usually saved (Tokenisation) but as mentioned in the thread topic, this suggestion is for the condition where we have to enter the card details. You have too many cards and you can't carry them all with you all the time.

I've created a solo group in whatsapp and i store some card details in that(rest i check manually ,looking at the card / the banking app), and I lock the chat. how safe is it, on a scale of 1to 10, 1 being the least safe ? No negative scores please😂

Back