• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is the Friday 20% off on Cell/ Utility Bill available only on RuPay Platinum DC? Not RuPay Select?

All Online..

For nsdl there is no vkyc only need aadhar xml
Thank you so much /\ Will try now. I hope its not limited to 5pm :D - Just had lunch & medecines after 5-8 hours of daily medical dramas. :D LOL!

How/ where to make/ get this XML file from (for) Aaadhar?
Thats account subscription charges ₹5.9.

Using rupay platinum card is free..

Au is i think 150+gst.. physical debit card.
Ok so, 6 / mo x 12 mo = 72
vs

Decent. Is the 20% offer ending Mar/ Apr 2024? Or have the extended it like last year? (from what I noticed in some place).
(Au have some good offer though)
Ok. Appreciate if you can elaborate or point to?
But limited services area..
As in..? Cities where offered or something else? Im in Mumbai.

Thank you so much /\ Will try now. I hope its not limited to 5pm :D - Just had lunch & medecines after 5-8 hours of daily medical dramas. :D LOL!

How/ where to make/ get this XML file from (for) Aaadhar?

Ok so, 6 / mo x 12 mo = 72
vs

Decent. Is the 20% offer ending Mar/ Apr 2024? Or have the extended it like last year? (from what I noticed in some place).

Ok. Appreciate if you can elaborate or point to?

As in..? Cities where offered or something else? Im in Mumbai.
Only supreme commander know if it will continue or not..

Au have good offer in swiggy, bms.. can recover the fee easily.

You should be good in Mumbai..

Oh! wow!
I was asking in terms of CK rewards / payment becoming invalid if existing Digital Savings Account customer.

??? New to Bank?

Currently trying NSDL, but googling not clear on how to get this Aadhar XML.
Yes.. only net to bank customer..

Yes.. only net to bank customer..

Thank you. Reading the steps..

Can this be done via iOS mAadhar app alone? Or Browser on Phone/ PC is required?

Also download Aaadhar / Offline KYC / VID all seem like confusing terms as being same or similar?

(just logged into it after 4 times technical exception drama)?

As NSDL Jiffy app is how I'll have to give the Adhr XML so figured easier to get and save from there?

Steps:
The process of generating Aadhaar Offline e-KYC is explained below:

• Go to URL https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/offline-ekyc
• Enter ‘Aadhaar Number’ or ‘VID’ and enter mentioned ‘Security Code’ in screen, then click on ‘Send OTP’. The OTP will be sent to the registered Mobile Number for the given Aadhaar number or VID. OTP will be available on m-Aadhaar mobile Application of UIDAI. Enter the OTP received. Enter a Share Code which be the password for the ZIP file and click on ‘Download’ button
• The Zip file containing the digitally signed XML will be downloaded to device wherein the above mentioned steps have been performed.

The Offline Aadhaar XML can also be downloaded from mAadhaar app.

Last edited:
Ok. Lots of instability and app freezes, finally got the Aadhar XML ... .zip file.

The NSDL app would just be like cannot open using the 4 digits I gave.

So I tried 1234 also.

Still same drama. Any experiences?

Update: Apparently app has similar reviews.

Email: care@nsdlbank.co.in

Drama!

Last edited:
Update: Had to use website and that Adhr XML ZIP was hashed correctly with 4 digit pass code.

Used it for next steps on NSDL Jiffy App and it seems to be working where it forced a VPA amount load from an existing Bank A/C but it failed due to some issue by @paytm.

What're the ways I can use the card & account to avail the 20% offer?
How to charge/ fund and then pay the bills?

@Abhishek012 can Explain different different ways to use Rupay Platinum DC to avail Amazon Friday Offer.

I Know only One Way that is enter Card Deatils, Authenticate the Payment via OTP and Voila! Txn Successful
Haha.. same way i also use..

Pata nahi kuch logo ko hamesa problem kyun aata hai. Jab ki mai itne saare card use krta hu kabhi koi problem nahi hota hai. Bas mai yeh chiz follow krta hu -
1st, never save your card on Amazon

2nd, use Amazon web on desktop/laptop

Now manually enter your card details and proceed to pay (minimum payment is Rs129).

aajtak itne saalo me aisa kabhi nhi hua ki discount na show kiya ho.

Update: Had to use website and that Adhr XML ZIP was hashed correctly with 4 digit pass code.

Used it for next steps on NSDL Jiffy App and it seems to be working where it forced a VPA amount load from an existing Bank A/C but it failed due to some issue by @paytm.

Bas kar bhai 🤣
Ye thread banane ke pahle karna chahiye tha 🫥
Saved card ko Amazon se remove Karo aur card number enter kar ke pay Karo work karenga
NSDL, ICICI, AU bank, IDFC Bank - additional debit card (2nd add-on debit card), Union bank.
Update: Had to use Aadhar website as mAadhar XML was faulty and finally website generated Adhr XML ZIP was hashed correctly with 4 digit pass code.

Used it for next steps on NSDL Jiffy App and it seems to be working where it forced a VPA amount load from an existing Bank A/C but it failed due to some issue by @paytm VPI/ UPI quirk.

DONE. So mnay steps and lessons.

I tried on app and got the discount successfully on Amazon, also used it on Swiggy and got another 120 off , malamaal 🤣, and until today I didn’t even know I had this card 😂 , I was going to open a new account

Haha.. same way i also use..

Pata nahi kuch logo ko hamesa problem kyun aata hai. Jab ki mai itne saare card use krta hu kabhi koi problem nahi hota hai.
:D I'm absorbing Indias CC & Banking info in few months.. that which should/ would've been atleast 5-10 years worth :D
I've never touched Aadhar or PAN cards before this as I was in the US before becoming bed ridden.
Now these cards, CCs, DCs, DigiLocker, mAdh Apps, ... still havent figured out UPI.. get there in next step.

And god the number of different confusing terms/ 3 letter acronyms used across diff apps and sites (NSDL Website, Jiffy App, NIC website / mAaadhar App..

Bheja Fry! after that I was so messed in the head.
Bas mai yeh chiz follow krta hu -
1st, never save your card on Amazon
Why? for this RuPay DC offer or in general?
Whats the though process behind this.
2nd, use Amazon web on desktop/laptop

Now manually enter your card details and proceed to pay (minimum payment is Rs129).

aajtak itne saalo me aisa kabhi nhi hua ki discount na show kiya ho.
It worked this was simple enough. Previous 20 failing steps drama with NSDL Jiffy was annoying and confusing as hell.

also used it on Swiggy and got another 120 off
Whats the Swiggy offer? What days/ dates?
So, calculate your total losses.
Dont even get me started.. I could've had all top cards & ACs from India had I even given it a thought.
Magnus, Infinia, Eterna everything would've been LTF and on a royal carpet.. but.. LIFE & DEATH :D has its ways.
earlier RuPay offer was valid on Amazon wallet load and free bank transferred via Amazon wallet UPI.
So Free Rotation I am comprehending?

Back