• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is the Friday 20% off on Cell/ Utility Bill available only on RuPay Platinum DC? Not RuPay Select?

Au credit card h mere pass. To au bank saying can't open digital saving account. Which account then to open with 0 mab . Pls tell
apply 5k MAB AU bank account and you will get Visa Platinum DC.

now use @VISHESH_BANSAL bro's bamboo trick to get RuPay Platinum DC on 5k MAB AU bank account.

Note - few users got RuPay Platinum DC on 5k MAB AU bank account, after complaint to RBI.

I hold Au platinum savings account, I was given visa platinum DC. As per your information I contacted customer support for issuing Rupay platinum debit card, they denied that it can only be issued to digital savings account.
First contact AU bank higher level and then complaint to RBI.

@jack333 already got RuPay Platinum debit card on MAB 5k AU bank account. After he complaint to RBI.

First contact AU bank higher level and then complaint to RBI.

@jack333 already got RuPay Platinum debit card on MAB 5k AU bank account. After he complaint to RBI
This time I contacted my relationship manager, she told me that she will apply for Rupay platinum dc (RS 150+GST) but will have to block my existing visa platinum dc which is free due to my account variant; as bank would consider me fraudulent for holding two DCs at a time.😂

This time I contacted my relationship manager, she told me that she will apply for Rupay platinum dc (RS 150+GST) but will have to block my existing visa platinum dc which is free due to my account variant; as bank would consider me fraudulent for holding two DCs at a time.😂
If your account offer free visa platinum debit card then i think RuPay Platinum variant will also free.

which AU bank you have ?

I requested for pnb rupay platinum debit card on 22 dec, issuance charge got deducted on 25th dec, contacted branch regarding card delivery, they it might take 30 days.
So I want to cancel this card, I asked them and they said that issuance charge will not be reversed on cancellation; is this true?
Upon delivery when will I get charged with AMC?

I too have AU platinum, had sent email to their Nodal to issue Rupay (as even after being promised during account opening that rupay was selected, got visa), but the rupay debit card went to old address and they blocked my savings a/c. it was a nightmare as after unblocking again they blocked savings account. I never saw any savings account getting blocked just within a month twice. Finally after sending dozens of emails to everyone, AU HQ had called for feedback.
Also my Visa card was active till 1.5 yrs till one fine day they realized i have 2 debit cards

Last edited:
Ok. Lots of instability and app freezes, finally got the Aadhar XML ... .zip file.

The NSDL app would just be like cannot open using the 4 digits I gave.

So I tried 1234 also.

Still same drama. Any experiences?

Update: Apparently app has similar reviews.

Email: care@nsdlbank.co.in

Drama!
Hey brother I am in same boat
Pls help me

See the error I am getting
I have tried customer care,nodal,pno ,rbi
All of them are 5vi fail they are not even trying to acknowledge their flaw

Enclosing the error Screenshot_2024-04-07-19-17-10-296_com.nsdlpb.jiffy.jpg

Hey brother I am in same boat
Pls help me

See the error I am getting
I have tried customer care,nodal,pno ,rbi
All of them are 5vi fail they are not even trying to acknowledge their flaw

Enclosing the error View attachment 49057

Try get ZIP using both PC Web Browser & App. One of them was giving ZIP file which was faulty. One worked, one did not. Try both.

PS: Way to check is using a program like 7zip if you can open/ extract if using the password it was hashed with or not.

Back