• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

is the ICICI Wealth Select Banking Program still available?

kodiswaran

TF Buzz
I hold an ICICI Wealth Management Account along with Family 360 Banking. I have a world master wealth management debit card and I came across VISA Infinite for Wealth account. When I enquired about the same and asked for an upgrade, my RM said that the ICICI Wealth Select Banking Program had been stopped. is that true?

RMs are really funny at times. Good joke🤣
No, the program hasn’t stopped but first check if you’re able to fulfill the criteria.

On papers below are the criteria,
Wealth Management services are offered to customers maintaining a Deposits and Investment Value* (DIV) of minimum Rs 50 lakh and to Wealth Salary Account holders with a minimum net salary of Rs 3 lakh per month.
Wealth Select services are offered to customers maintaining a Customer Relationship Value* (CRV) of minimum Rs 3 crore or having an annual minimum income of Rs 1 crore. The services can also be availed by Wealth Salary Account holders with a minimum net salary of Rs 6 lakh per month.

but in reality, many folks with minimum MAB get wealth management account easily. I am not sure whether the same applies to wealth select accounts too.

Wealth select has been closed recently. All existing accounts are to be devalued to Wealth standard afaik

Tried to get it upgraded recently but no luck. Surprised how Icici didn’t upgrade my family automatically even though we met the criteria years ago

Recently visited the branch to get my account upgrade and this is what my deputy branch manager said

Attachments

• IMG_3025.jpeg
    IMG_3025.jpeg
    481 KB · Views: 79
Spoke with the RM which as all RM's did not have any idea of Wealth Select. She just mentioned you are already Wealth Customer.

Probably they rebranded Wealth Select to Wealth Private?

As per my recent interaction with multiple ICICI RMs, ICICI Wealth Select has been merged with ICICI Private. There is only one Wealth account which is Wealth Management which comes with a World Debit Master debit card. The next upgrade would be to ICICI Private and not Wealth Select.

I recently opened an ICICI account, but I haven't received the welcome kit yet. In internet banking, the account category is listed as SBPRV. Does anyone know which account variant this refers to? Can someone help with account codes for Wealth Management or Wealth Select accounts

I recently opened an ICICI account, but I haven't received the welcome kit yet. In internet banking, the account category is listed as SBPRV. Does anyone know which account variant this refers to? Can someone help with account codes for Wealth Management or Wealth Select accounts
You have aby icici credit card with more than 4 L credit limit ?

If yes, then I assume your account variant is privilege.

Back