• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there a way to apply for BOB credit cards without Income Proof?

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
I want to apply for Snapdeal Credit card, mainly because of its 2.5% cashback on groceries and departmental stores. But during the application it asks for Income documents. i dont have to RN, i am too lazy to get them. is there a way i can apply for this card without income documents?

Solution
I want to apply for Snapdeal Credit card, mainly because of its 2.5% cashback on groceries and departmental stores. But during the application it asks for Income documents. i dont have to RN, i am too lazy to get them. is there a way i can apply for this card without income documents?
For salaried and new to bank customers they'll give with card to card without any income proof. You'll have to share other card photo hiding cvv and statement and there will be home and office verification

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
@NShah

Sab samjh raha hu kyu ye card liya h

FXZYlkaWIAAfC2e.jpg

sam1803

TF Buzz
Received the card approved SMS from BOB yesterday without any home/office verification and without sending any other documents again.

Here's how it went.

I was very sceptical for BOB card as from the day I applied there were issues. I applied the card on 15th April and after doing the KYC and everything on that day itself the status was showing we have received your application and it is under process. But the next day itself [16th April] the status got changed to KYC pending and do KYC through the personalised link sent. I sent them an email requesting to look into the issue as I have done KYC on the day 15th April itself and even going through the KYC link it was highlighting KYC done. They sent an update email on 17th April that the application is under process. Till yesterday I did not receive any call for any home/office verification and the status was always under process so I was thinking might be the application got rejected after seeing the comments in the thread. But to my surprise they sent an SMS that my application is approved and instantly I checked online as well it was same. This is my first card which got approved without any verification. Screenshot_20240428-105323.jpg Screenshot_20240427-224505__01.jpg

Received the card approved SMS from BOB yesterday without any home/office verification and without sending any other documents again.

Here's how it went.

I was very sceptical for BOB card as from the day I applied there were issues. I applied the card on 15th April and after doing the KYC and everything on that day itself the status was showing we have received your application and it is under process. But the next day itself [16th April] the status got changed to KYC pending and do KYC through the personalised link sent. I sent them an email requesting to look into the issue as I have done KYC on the day 15th April itself and even going through the KYC link it was highlighting KYC done. They sent an update email on 17th April that the application is under process. Till yesterday I did not receive any call for any home/office verification and the status was always under process so I was thinking might be the application got rejected after seeing the comments in the thread. But to my surprise they sent an SMS that my application is approved and instantly I checked online as well it was same. This is my first card which got approved without any verification. Screenshot_20240428-105323.jpg Screenshot_20240427-224505__01.jpg
Hey can you confirm that after applying on first page in card selection page LTF offer on available cards is shown? Or how do I get a Bob card under ltf offer?

sam1803

TF Buzz
Hey can you confirm that after applying on first page in card selection page LTF offer on available cards is shown? Or how do I get a Bob card under ltf offer?
I applied through an ad on some webpage where it was showing JF/AF as nil.
When you go to card selection it will show you Lifetime Free stamp on the joining and annual fees. For me LTF was showing on Easy, Select and Premier and Eterna was paid. So I chose Premier as I needed for BOB offers only. Screenshot_20240428-113606__01.jpg