• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there any benefit of having business credit card over personal credit card?

cyborg009

TF Buzz

Like I recently got hdfc biz grow, but hdfc online shopping offers are not applicable on this card and also surcharge/convenience fee levied is greater than personal credit cards?

So what's the point of it?

Like I recently got hdfc biz grow, but hdfc online shopping offers are not applicable on this card and also surcharge/convenience fee levied is greater than personal credit cards?

So what's the point of it?
Only biz black is good rest all are useless nevertheless it's totally on ones spending and usage. (Pos machine offers yes works but online offers wont) But sticking to visa core cards like regalia or infina in hdfc is always the best option.

Only biz black is good rest all are useless nevertheless it's totally on ones spending and usage. (Pos machine offers yes works but online offers wont) But sticking to visa core cards like regalia or infina in hdfc is always the best option.
I was thinking about millenia, as it offers 5 percent cashback on e commerce sites, what do you think about it?

Let's say a person has two cards from HDFC : Millennia and BizPower. Would their credit limit be shared or separate?

And do banks provide higher credit limit on business credit cards compared to private use cards?

Back