• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card Over Leveraged? Here's the Solution - Experiment

D₹V

TF Prestige
SBI cards offline application - applying by yourself & sending it to SBI cards office like HDFC Chennai method.

I recently emailed SBI card to issue me 2nd card & this was their reply:

Screenshot_20240729-133546.webp

We request you to visit our website www.sbicard.com. On the main page, please click on Cards for You and choose SBI Card of your choice, then click on Learn More. Post that click on Apply Now, it will take you to next page where you can provide the required personal information to apply for card.

(Or)

We would request you to download the application form from website
www.sbicard.com and complete the form in all respects and send the original form at the below mentioned address.

SBI Cards and Payments Services Pvt. Ltd,

P.O Box No-16, G.P.O

New Delhi-110001

After completion of necessary formalities, if these adhere as per the policy, we would be able to send your card.

Meaning SBI card can be applied offline by filling form & sending it via post.

So I went to SBI site, scrolled down then click on form center & found this form (
attached).

Whoever is unable to get SBI card, please try this method manually & update here.

I believe this can work because SBI will do all verification & stuff manually including CIBIL check. On the other hand, in online application, CIBIL thing is automated & rejects customer instantly citing internal policy (over leveraged).

What docs to send? I didn't see any mention of docs but you can attach income docs, address proof like aadhar or even C2C docs for better approval rate 😂 (I saw section of other card number option, so you can try).

P.s. I didn't read the whole form.

P.s. - This is an experimental post & doesn't guarantee 100% approval with trick.

If you copy this post, don't forget to give credit to OP (@D₹V).

Attachments

Last edited:
I just applied sbi cashback card
It gave me 2 options
Vkyc or account validation.
I chose account validation via my hdfc account.
Did i completed the process correctly???
I already hold paytm sbi card

Back