• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card Over Leveraged? Here's the Solution - Experiment

D₹V

TF Prestige
SBI cards offline application - applying by yourself & sending it to SBI cards office like HDFC Chennai method.

I recently emailed SBI card to issue me 2nd card & this was their reply:

Screenshot_20240729-133546.webp

We request you to visit our website www.sbicard.com. On the main page, please click on Cards for You and choose SBI Card of your choice, then click on Learn More. Post that click on Apply Now, it will take you to next page where you can provide the required personal information to apply for card.

(Or)

We would request you to download the application form from website
www.sbicard.com and complete the form in all respects and send the original form at the below mentioned address.

SBI Cards and Payments Services Pvt. Ltd,

P.O Box No-16, G.P.O

New Delhi-110001

After completion of necessary formalities, if these adhere as per the policy, we would be able to send your card.

Meaning SBI card can be applied offline by filling form & sending it via post.

So I went to SBI site, scrolled down then click on form center & found this form (
attached).

Whoever is unable to get SBI card, please try this method manually & update here.

I believe this can work because SBI will do all verification & stuff manually including CIBIL check. On the other hand, in online application, CIBIL thing is automated & rejects customer instantly citing internal policy (over leveraged).

What docs to send? I didn't see any mention of docs but you can attach income docs, address proof like aadhar or even C2C docs for better approval rate 😂 (I saw section of other card number option, so you can try).

P.s. I didn't read the whole form.

P.s. - This is an experimental post & doesn't guarantee 100% approval with trick.

If you copy this post, don't forget to give credit to OP (@D₹V).

Attachments

Last edited:
Okay, you are having just some gut feel and asking anyone who can volunteer to do this..
good..

what makes you think that postal way will work . any logic?
After completion of necessary formalities, if these adhere as per the policy, we would be able to send your card.

We do hope that this event would mark the beginning of a pleasant business relationship.

Logic for my POV: See as I already explained SBI agent/sprint rejects customer at CIBIL level only before human interference. While as per this reply, I think they might do things manually (humanitarian level) & might lead to approval of the card.

Apparently, I'm still not over leveraged for SBI, I even closed 1-2 unnecessary cards like my zone LTF, Neo LTF, etc 😏 to decrease accounts count in CIBIL & apply again. So my trying this method won't be sensible.

There are plenty of users in TF who is highly leveraged & have faces several rejections from SBI, might want to try. So posted it publicly. Note that I didn't take 100% guarantee for this trick 🤭.

One of HNI friend have said he'll try but it's long process. Have to wait.

Alongside, many might be feeling it boring thread like my Swiggy LTF experimental thread 😂 but everyone learnt something from that.

We do hope that this event would mark the beginning of a pleasant business relationship.

Logic for my POV: See as I already explained SBI agent/sprint rejects customer at CIBIL level only before human interference. While as per this reply, I think they might do things manually (humanitarian level) & might lead to approval of the card.

Apparently, I'm still not over leveraged for SBI, I even closed 1-2 unnecessary cards like my zone LTF, Neo LTF, etc 😏 to decrease accounts count in CIBIL & apply again. So my trying this method won't be sensible.

There are plenty of users in TF who is highly leveraged & have faces several rejections from SBI, might want to try. So posted it publicly. Note that I didn't take 100% guarantee for this trick 🤭.

One of HNI friend have said he'll try but it's long process. Have to wait.

Alongside, many might be feeling it boring thread like my Swiggy LTF experimental thread 😂 but everyone learnt something from that.
Good..
I am not trying to find fault with this thread or something like that..
there will always be something new that we can learn if there is something is there to learn..
Anyway, you feel if we go via postal route we may get +ve result.. thats good , for this someone has to try then only we will know....

My logic is even if we go by postal route, once they pull cibil, it will be rejected. reason being, even though we apply in physical application, someone will have to put that data into system and do CIBIL query from the system.. that is when it will be rejected..
human intervention doesn't mean everything is on the paper..
Initial application will be on the paper and afterwards the guy who processes this application will input all that data into system and from then on-wards it will be equal to same as Sprint / online /agent etc..
This is my view..

Nothing wrong in the thread...

Last edited:
Off-topic reply.
I applied for SimplyClick a while back from my SBI acct branch (my hometown in bihar). My existing relationship with SBI was only a savings acct which i don't use much, where I literally keep an MAB of less than 5k.
coming to the main point that I am trying to make here, the employee there applied for the card (did not ask for anything other PAN, aadhaar and photo)
and my application was sent for verification to Patna, Bihar (they might have sent it further to new delhi as well)
Later i recieved my cc application form in email and it was a completely hand written form. The strange thing in that form was the relationship with bank they mentioned had a completely different acct number. hehe. Not sure what they did or whose acct number was that. So i was expecting that they will reject the application sooner or later. But to my surprise they verified my name, address and other details 2-3 times via phone call and issued the card.
Once i activated the card, they activated Auto-Debit facility on their own with that very account number that was mentioned in the handwritten form.

Views anyone?

human intervention doesn't mean everything on the paper..
Initial application will be on the paper and afterwards someone who processes this application will input all that data into system and from then on-wards it will equal to same as Sprint / online /agent etc..
This is my view..
Agree, that might also happen.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV
Good..
I am not trying to find fault with this thread or something like that..
there will always be something new that we can learn if there is something is there to learn..
Anyway, you feel if we go via postal route we may get +ve result.. thats good , for this someone has to try then only we will know....

My logic is even if we go by postal route, once they pull cibil, it will be rejected. reason being, even though we apply in physical application, someone will have to put that data into system and do CIBIL query from the system.. that is when it will be rejected..
human intervention doesn't mean everything is on the paper..
Initial application will be on the paper and afterwards the guy who processes this application will input all that data into system and from then on-wards it will be equal to same as Sprint / online /agent etc..
This is my view..

Nothing wrong in the thread...
Agree, that might also happen.
Because at some point of time, all the data has to go into the system..
In my virew, it will go into the system before the decsion is made .. not after the decsion is made..

Okay, you are having just some gut feel and asking anyone who can volunteer to do this..
What a nefarious naughty kitty 😾 making others bakara 🐐
Kirron Kher Bollywood GIF

The problem is even if we have add on cards they will still reflect as standalone cards and there by representing us as over leveraged, even though we may have a single card only.

The above post copy n pasted here for those who don't have kitty vision
i.e., who don't use
Dak Version

SBI cards offline application - applying by yourself & sending it to SBI cards office like HDFC Chennai method.

I recently emailed SBI card to issue me 2nd card & this was their reply:

Screenshot_20240729-133546.webp

We request you to visit our website www.sbicard.com. On the main page, please click on Cards for You and choose SBI Card of your choice, then click on Learn More. Post that click on Apply Now, it will take you to next page where you can provide the required personal information to apply for card.

(Or)

We would request you to download the application form from website
www.sbicard.com and complete the form in all respects and send the original form at the below mentioned address.

SBI Cards and Payments Services Pvt. Ltd,

P.O Box No-16, G.P.O

New Delhi-110001

Meaning SBI card can be applied offline by filling form & sending it via post.

So I went to SBI site, scrolled down then click on form center & found this form (attached).

Whoever is unable to get SBI card, please try this method manually & update here.

I believe this can work because SBI will do all verification & stuff manually including CIBIL check. On the other hand, in online application, CIBIL thing is automated & rejects customer instantly citing internal policy (over leveraged).

P.s. - This is an experimental post & doesn't guarantee 100% approval with trick.

If you copy this post, don't forget to give credit to OP (@D₹V).
by doing this

u saved millions of people to get blind

aisa krke pad raha tha mai

1722268307044.webp

Back