• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there any effect for to much cibil enquiry?

niloy1994

TF Buzz
I was trying to apply for new credit card of various bank. So I had many cibil enquiry in last 6 months around 25 times. Is this enquiry affect my cibil score? Now If I stop applying credit card, is there any problem with previous enquiry? All enquiry is genuine. Can I remove previous genuine cibil enquiry?

Please tell me if you know. I am new to cc world.

I was trying to apply for new credit card of various bank. So I had many cibil enquiry in last 6 months around 25 times. Is this enquiry affect my cibil score? Now If I stop applying credit card, is there any problem with previous enquiry? All enquiry is genuine. Can I remove previous genuine cibil enquiry?

Please tell me if you know. I am new to cc world.
Absolutely Yes, if will surely impact your cibil score. Credit facility search hard enquiries in large number in a very short span of time surely affect one's cibil score badly. If you know you earlier cibil scores, you may yourself check, as per my guess, 40-50 point must have been decreased till now. I request you to please stop applying for any credit facilities from any bank/NBFCs for at least 8-10 months. That will improve your score. There is no option to remove any genuine cibil hard enquiries.

Back