• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there any mail forwarding company that can ship credit card inside India?

I think bluedart will do that. U can book a pickup service where they will that from ur doorstep and deliver to the designated address. U can also try delhivery too.

Like I will apply cc on company's address and later they will forward it to my address as I live in village
Recently I faced same issue and bluedart helped me with that. I applied for ICICI Rubyx LTF. My all ICICI cards has office address as the communication address. I didn't realize until I tracked the AWB. I updated card's communication address to home address in ICICI netbanking and requested ICICI to re-route the card to new address which is home address. I received it without any charges.

Company address was a default delivery address. I changed it to home address which become forwarding address.

Recently I faced same issue and bluedart helped me with that. I applied for ICICI Rubyx LTF. My all ICICI cards has office address as the communication address. I didn't realize until I tracked the AWB. I updated card's communication address to home address in ICICI netbanking and requested ICICI to re-route the card to new address which is home address. I received it without any charges.
BTW how you got LTF rubyx credit card?

how did you apply for rubyx ltf?

how did you apply for rubyx ltf?
I saw a post in TF that there are few criteria to get LTF rubyx (>1L) and sapphiro (>2L). I contacted twitter team to give me LTF rubyx/sapphiro. Got a call and mail for sharing salary slips and they approved rubyx. I also hold salary account in ICICI.

I saw a post in TF that there are few criteria to get LTF rubyx (>1L) and sapphiro (>2L). I contacted twitter team to give me LTF rubyx/sapphiro. Got a call and mail for sharing salary slips and they approved rubyx. I also hold salary account in ICICI.
when u have salary account why would they need salary slips? how many months did u provide???

when u have salary account why would they need salary slips? how many months did u provide???
3 months. They asked only salary slips not bank statement. If not salary account then ask for bank statement also. No harm in sharing payslips if you need LTF.

Back