• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there any payment app which support NFC payment through phone for Rupay credit card?

Rupay CC lacks in terms of few things like emi on sites like Amazon and tap to pay in gpay. I need to carry my card to use tap to pay even though I have nfc in my phone.
Google pay and samsung pay. Don't know about any other app. Google pay only supports visa and MasterCard you can check for samsung pay. I never used that

Rupay CC lacks in terms of few things like emi on sites like Amazon and tap to pay in gpay. I need to carry my card to use tap to pay even though I have nfc in my phone.
Currently, NPCI didn't give go live certificate for NFC payment through GPay, SamsungPay, JioPay, PaytmPay and ApplePay.

Last year, NPCI CEO said GPay and JioPay will live RuPay Card tokenization before december, 2021.

Has NPCI gone live with tokenization?

We have gone live with Jio and are in the process of going live with GPay. We have given the communication to the regulator that we will be ready for tokenization by 30th September and we will onboard our ecosystem before the RBI deadline of 31st December. Bank by bank we will have to certify our partners, which will be done.

Source link - https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ys-npci-ceo/articleshow/85842668.cms?from=mdr

I think NPCI is waiting for RBI's tokenization guidelines deadline or also possible NPCI is waiting for UPI-RuPay credit card linking and then going live with GPay and other apps.

Back