• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is this ethical for a bank to display existing/offered credit limit of under mobile notifications?

Yes, get an Android phone for banking and other sensitive applications. You don't need to get a high end phone. Even the basic Android ones give you full control.
I didn't understand why I need an android phone for the stuff you have been saying.

Brave browser is available on iOS too. Also access to apps are more restricted on iOS and asked only when needed.

Just wanted to understand why you want to say android is more secure for banking and other sensitive applications. Shouldn't it be same on both ios & android?

Additionally, I understand that this discussion is totally Offtopic from the discussion in this thread. Pardon me for partaking the same. Just inquisitive.

I didn't understand why I need an android phone for the stuff you have been saying.

Brave browser is available on iOS too. Also access to apps are more restricted on iOS and asked only when needed.

Just wanted to understand why you want to say android is more secure for banking and other sensitive applications. Shouldn't it be same on both ios & android?

Additionally, I understand that this discussion is totally Offtopic from the discussion in this thread. Pardon me for partaking the same. Just inquisitive.
Yes went to app store and installed brave
Now posting this on iOS brave👍

Yes, you are correct about Brave being available on IOS as well. However there is a lot of customized settings in Android for a user.
* A user can create a second space on the phone and install another version of the same app. In this space, this app is isolated from everything else on tht phone. So no data sharing. Also a normal user will not know that second space has been created, unless they know where to look. For IOS I think you need to install another app to achieve these results.
* By default any app that installs on my phone does not have access to WiFi, sms, data, BT and storage. So in the event of a malicious app getting installed, it cannot send anything or read the drive.
*The most beneficial are the automation apps that are out there. Tasker being my primary.
There are a lots of small tweaks that can be done on Android that IOS restricts. A simple Google search and you will make your choice.

Back