• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is this the end or better prospects for all club vistara cards .

Has anyone done the math on which card is overall better between Axis Atlas and IDFC Vistara in terms of reward rates?

Is IDFC Vistara needed if one has Axis Atlas?

I hold Axis VI.

Card is up for renewal on September 22nd each year.

Last year I was promptly downgraded to CV silver after the last statement with annual fees was generated.

A week or so after paying the annual fees status was reinstated to CV gold.

This year I see my CV status as being gold till end December.

Curious, I called Vistara CC to check why it was different this time around.

The agent told me that unlike last time, this time some select members at random were chosen for a 3 month extension of status.
( I don’t know how early or late into the transition to AI/update to Axis VI card spec changes this took place).

Multiple agents confirmed that whether I choose to continue with the card or not, I’ll remain CV Gold till end December.

That’s heartening with the November 12 transition coming up.

If anyone has any other view or update in this regard, do chime in.

PS:
If I choose to give up Axis VI, would IDFC Vistara be a good option?
I have the IDFC Wealth credit card.
I’m given to understand that IDFC Vistara is being issued as a floater card to the Wealth card.
Sept 12th appears to be the cut off date to apply for the card.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated !

Thanks.

The agent told me that unlike last time, this time some select members at random were chosen for a 3 month extension of status.
I was given 15 months as well

Multiple agents confirmed that whether I choose to continue with the card or not, I’ll remain CV Gold till end December.

And as per update from Vistara this (AI Gold) will continue till November 12 2025

I applied for Axis Vistara in March 2024 last week, it got approved, but was issued in April 2024. The end month is april. Statement period says 2 april to 22 april with fee charged on 15 april. It seems I got unlucky by 2 days to get card renewal!!

No renewal after March 31, 2025, does it mean we can use all benefits till March 2026 without paying renewal fee, even free ticket (for those with renewal month after March)? Or if such cards will no longer be valid after March 31, 2025.

Last edited:
No renewal after March 31, 2025, does it mean we can use all benefits till March 2026 without paying renewal fee, even free ticket (for those with renewal month after March)? Or if such cards will no longer be valid after March 31, 2025.
Afaik, such cards will no longer be valid after your supposed renewal date coming post March 31, 2025 unless the banking partner continues with revised benefits.

Back