• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is yaper or Usemycard safe?

KK001

TF Buzz
Idk why but my heart always force me to use yaper so I create account on it, 100 time I installed & uninstalled it's aap from my phone BECAUSE my brains signals me of something bad can happen if I use it.

Sometimes I went to the ordering screen & cancel it.

So I wanna ask everyone who has good knowledge of such platforms.

That If a person for whom I ordered a phone misuse it for some kind of illegal activities including terrorism, then in that case WHO is responsible?

Yaper OR ME

SECOND i don't understand why they ask me to put my phone number instead of customer phone number during ordering ?

Most important does yaper or Usemycard Do KYC of these buyer who uses our credit card?

Because no matter they say your info is safe with Z+ security, ultimately when a buyer commits a serious offence with that gadget the purchase details including credit card details will come in lime light Right?

Because no matter they say your info is safe with Z+ security, ultimately when a buyer commits a serious offence with that gadget the purchase details including credit card details will come in lime light Right?
Yes the purchase details come into light , after the phone is tracked . And then it is tracked back to the person who orders the phone .

And I have not given a thought of it . It’s out of the box thinking .

I have downloaded the application , done have done the same thing , going to the ordering page and cancelling it .

Back