• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue with Amazon Pay Balance payment

mayankcse10

TF Select
Hi All, I have been trying to make a payment for a new policy using Amazon Pay Balance from the Policybazaar site (Wallet section on payment page), and it keeps getting declined from the Amazon end. My account is full KYC and has sufficient balance for the transaction.

The weird thing is, every time I go to the payment page and proceed with Amazon Pay, the Razorpay gateway opens up and asks me to login using my phone number. After entering the phone number, it directly displays my balance and asks to complete payment (no password/OTP asked). Proceeding further results in the below error page:
1726848961623.webp

I have checked my Amazon settings, and Razorpay is not in the list of authorised apps/websites to fetch the pay balance.

Has anyone faced similar issue before? If so, any pointers on how I could get the right support? As the Amazon customer support is clueless and just asking me to wait for 48 hours in the hope it would automatically resolve itself.

Back