• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issued multiple hdfc debit cards

thekirang

TF Select
Debit Card upgrade request placed multiple times.
Reason for multiple request is, there was no response via sms or mail or any service request number from hdfc after placing upgrade request.
So I thought there might any problem or glitch so I should try again 4-5 times ..
I upgrade my rupay platinum to millennia card

So I called cc they said they don't have much info about this and can't stop any dc generation request if it's in pending state. they also don't know whether they will charge me or not..
Help and suggestions needed.

Edit 1: I have regular saving account with 2.5k mab. and paid debit card

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221123-104906_HDFC Bank.jpg
    Screenshot_20221123-104906_HDFC Bank.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

colorful_slate

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Reason for multiple request is, there was no response via sms or mail or any service request number from hdfc after placing upgrade request.
So I thought there might any problem or glitch so I should try again 4-5 times ..

So I called cc they said they don't have much info about this and can't stop any dc generation request if it's in pending state. they also don't know whether they will charge me or not..

The same thing happened to me too, when I tried upgrading to a platinum debit card.
I received 3 debit cards, But as soon I activated one of them, others got automatically de-activated.

Most likely the last one which you will receive will work, rest will auto close.

thekirang

TF Select
The same thing happened to me too, when I tried upgrading to a platinum debit card.
I received 3 debit cards, But as soon I activated one of them, others got automatically de-activated.

Most likely the last one which you will receive will work, rest will auto close.
Not last one received will be activated automatically.

Only debit card will be active which you will activate or generate pin.

In my case dc I received first remain active, and dc which issued later were deactivated automatically.

I generated pin for only one dc which received first.

DEEP_RAY

TF Select
@thekirang - Today HDFC support team informed that - They have not received any Debit Card upgrade request from me. Strange I have shared screenshot of success message.

Again requested via Mobile App. Lets see.

anonymuos

TF Ace
@thekirang - Today HDFC support team informed that - They have not received any Debit Card upgrade request from me. Strange I have shared screenshot of success message.

Again requested via Mobile App. Lets see.
Their system seems glitchy. I had to request Millennia DC twice and only 2nd time it was issued. Both times from net banking but first time, it's as if I never made a request.

DEEP_RAY

TF Select
Hi @thekirang ,

I have received my card 2 days ago. But the problem is - after doing the transaction I am not getting the EMAIL alerts that I used to get with my previous card. Only SMS is coming.

Are you facing any issues like this ? Could you please confirm the same ?

I already connected with customer support but it looks like they are nothing but a useless bunch of shit.

thekirang

TF Select
Hi @thekirang ,

I have received my card 2 days ago. But the problem is - after doing the transaction I am not getting the EMAIL alerts that I used to get with my previous card. Only SMS is coming.

Are you facing any issues like this ? Could you please confirm the same ?

I already connected with customer support but it looks like they are nothing but a useless bunch of shit.
I didn't faced such issue, got email alert of transaction at the same day it got delivered, after I activation and made trial transaction.

doraemon

TF Legend
Hey guys sorry for bumping old thread

I got two savings Max account with esp card
I want millennia
So I order using mobile app
No SMS alert sort of thing happened

I want to know if I downgrade later to digisave/regular will I be charged for esp which I have not activated till now?
I am ok with millennia dc charges

Did they charge issuance fees of all these debit card? I also receive 3 debit card. worried if bank charges issuance fees of all these debit card

Did they charge issuance fees of all these debit card? I also receive 3 debit card. worried if bank charges issuance fees of all these debit card
Same problem. On account online opening, i got hdfc millennia card next day showing in net banking.but i needed platinum debit so upgraded it twice as first time upon upgradation, i didn't find any notification.now three card are there in net banking.two platinum and one HDFC millennia.funny things that i got two hdfc platinum in 3 days after making request.but still didn't get welcome kit. (may be HDFC MILLENNIA debit card will be in welcome kit). worried if they charges all three card issuance fee.please reply..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Same problem. On account online opening, i got hdfc millennia card next day showing in net banking.but i needed platinum debit so upgraded it twice as first time upon upgradation, i didn't find any notification.now three card are there in net banking.two platinum and one HDFC millennia.funny things that i got two hdfc platinum in 3 days after making request.but still didn't get welcome kit. (may be HDFC MILLENNIA debit card will be in welcome kit). worried if they charges all three card issuance fee.please reply..
Only one will be active after 1 or 2 weeks