• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ITC stay voucher extension

HimachaliJeeper404

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is there a way of extending the validity of free stay voucher? I have a stay voucher and upgrade voucher expiring on 26th July. Just wanted to know if there’s a way to extend them.

Also if I extend the membership by buying it for another year, will my existing unused vouchers from current membership also gets carried forward?

Is there a way of extending the validity of free stay voucher? I have a stay voucher and upgrade voucher expiring on 26th July. Just wanted to know if there’s a way to extend them.

Also if I extend the membership by buying it for another year, will my existing unused vouchers from current membership also gets carried forward?
How did you get the voucher? If it's the ITc culinaire one mine was also expiring in January, so they asked me to renew culinaire and they extended it for another 3 months (all unused ones got extended)

Call them up and try.

How did you get the voucher? If it's the ITc culinaire one mine was also expiring in January, so they asked me to renew culinaire and they extended it for another 3 months (all unused ones got extended)

Call them up and try.
Ditto happened with me for vouchers expiring in January.

Got extension till March 31st, after I renewed Culinaire membership.

Only one time extension possible.

They do accept one time extension.

Back