• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Japan Trip Planning

Viper1057

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi TF members!

I need some advice and if this looks okay. We both (friends, ~24y/o) planning to visit Japan in late march 2025 and want to see if our itinerary is okay:

21st Mar: Boarded from Delhi
22nd Mar: Arrived at sapporo
23rd Mar: Mostly skiing since it will have a lot of snow during that period
24th Mar: Early morning & before noon will check nearby places and then will checkout and board flight to Osaka
25th Mar: Checkin and visit nearby places in night (hotel is in osaka station)
26th Mar: Day trip to kyoto through klook
27th Mar: Bullet train to Hiroshima, hotel in front of atomic bomb park and will visit there as well
28th Mar: Will take flight to Tokyo.
Visit all tokyo places and rest in between these days.
31st Mar: 10am flight back to India Delhi

Need to book in 12 hours, so advices are really appreciated. If we are missing any days or increase/decrease it then please advice though we would like to keep the total number of days same. Please don't suggest taking bullet train pass or bullet trains instead of flights because the flights are cheaper/getting through ANA offer.

For skiing which hotel have u booked? So did u buy any skiing pass?
Booked hotel in sapporo, was planning grand mercure and would have purchased through klook for skiing pass and ski wear etc, it was around 7k per person.

But anyways I got some commitments so all this planning is going in vain😭😢
If anyone wants to use this itinerary then they can do it using the ANA offer from Delhi/Mumbai to Japan which has 1 free domestic leg and book another domestic leg using united (5k miles per person)

Booked hotel in sapporo, was planning grand mercure and would have purchased through klook for skiing pass and ski wear etc, it was around 7k per person.

But anyways I got some commitments so all this planning is going in vain😭😢
If anyone wants to use this itinerary then they can do it using the ANA offer from Delhi/Mumbai to Japan which has 1 free domestic leg and book another domestic leg using united (5k miles per person)
Yes ANA, was giving that domestic ticket free. I Think even japan Airlines is giving the same but its upto nov only. Both ANA, Japan Airlines are giving 1 way domestic travel free quite a lot in past yr.

Which leg did u book for 5k miles per person?
Economy. You can take oneway trip between any major cities in japan for 5k miles + $2-3 of taxes/person

In this itinerary, I planned to book Hiroshima to Tokyo using United.

This all will save you from buying JR pass of 25k inr(which most people do) for just 7 days and will still give you bullet train experience (b/w Osaka to Hiroshima for 5k inr) and save you time since airport checkin/security and everything is very fast in Japan if you know where to go.

Yes ANA, was giving that domestic ticket free. I Think even japan Airlines is giving the same but its upto nov only. Both ANA, Japan Airlines are giving 1 way domestic travel free quite a lot in past yr.
Yup, would suggest folks to book by today if they are planning, its a pretty good deal imo because you can see cherry blossom as well in last 2 weeks of March and after this peak season starts so discounts are unlikely: https://www.ana.co.jp/en/in/plan-book/promotions/hellobluesale/

Back