• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jio Finance App - Jio Payments Bank Promo Offer - Add funds using Rupay CC without any charges (Patched

I added money from one of my bank account and later transferred that money to another account(my own) but in pieces due to some restrictions on UPI now I am unable to transfer remaining money from jio bank account (did only approx 50k) not sure what is the reason raised a ticket as well will call cc to ask reason
ohhh, may be due to monthly limit. please update after response of customer care.

Some questions:
1) What is the MCC?
2) Is to possible to add even if your Rupay CC and JPB are linked to different mobile numbers?
3) Is this trick working only for Jio finance app or Myjio is also working?

Some questions:
1) What is the MCC?
2) Is to possible to add even if your Rupay CC and JPB are linked to different mobile numbers?
3) Is this trick working only for Jio finance app or Myjio is also working?
1) MCC is provided in the post.
2,3) I dont think so. You can try

I added money from one of my bank account and later transferred that money to another account(my own) but in pieces due to some restrictions on UPI now I am unable to transfer remaining money from jio bank account (did only approx 50k) not sure what is the reason raised a ticket as well will call cc to ask reason
They are asking bank statement,aadhaar pan etc of sender bank to unblock account due to suspicious activity
@Abhishek012 JPB me jyada add money karne per account block ho jata hai kya ?

Last edited:
I saw this post late last night. Starting opening an account. It asked for selfieto complete kyc. Thought I'll complete in the morning. Now account opening stuck in same page. Any idea how to proceed?

Just paid 5k to JPB using ICICI credit card and transferred it instantly to my HDFC Savings account, later I tried adding 100Rs it was added to JPB but while transferring an error occurred waiting for 24 hours now to get it fixed and I will use 80% of my UPI credit cards.

Notes:- Account opening in JPB is 5 min process and you can transfer instantly after that.
There are bill payment offers given every month by JPB every month.

Thoda bank me balance bhi rahne to tumlog.

Free service use kar rahe 🤣, bank ko fayda bhi to do.
I helped HDFC bank. Payzapp to HDFC Acc. on Aug 1/2. 90K-1.18%. Till payment balance will stay with them. I will get 0.25% savings and they will get their CC payment on time. :)

Back