• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jio Finance App - Jio Payments Bank Promo Offer - Add funds using Rupay CC without any charges (Patched

It didn't worked with any application I tried all CRED, PAYTM, GPAY , PHONEPE ETC. It says merchant doesn't accept payment through CREDIT CARD

Looks like they've patched it quickly. That's why i rushed to spend 15k on my BOB HPCL Energie credit card to meet fee waiver 😅
Yes. They have patched it now.
OP please update the thread title - NOT WORKING

Also they have blocked debit transactions for now. For now account balance is showing though.
They may try to reverse the transactions, ig - just my opinion.

For those who r unable to move their money out - did any of u contact customer care, and what r they saying ?
A foul trash can is better than their customer support! (in my experience)

I would suggest you to wait for 2 days and see what's happening.
Nothing to worry - Your money will be safe.

Did load 75k and did 49k imps
Did you do videokyc?
Asking because I was able to load 30k + 15k and paid a credit card bill worth 20k from the 45k. Amount was reflected in the Credit Card account instantly at 5pm today
All this I did without vkyc. I clicked the ‘Later’ button when the app was asking for it. Selfie was uploaded

Last edited:
I think they have blocked all debit transactions today. Let things cool down. So try debit after 2 days.

My 20k is also stuck there. Not planning to transfer it to my other bank account. Will use it to pay some CC bill maybe after 10 days, once things settle down.

I think they have blocked all debit transactions today. Let things cool down. So try debit after 2 days.

My 20k is also stuck there. Not planning to transfer it to my other bank account. Will use it to pay some CC bill maybe after 10 days, once things settle down.
I feel it is an ad-hoc block. Will be lifted soon.

Added 1L, transferred 50k, rest 50k it's not letting maybe due to daily limit, will try rest after midnight.

Back