• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jio Finance Removed Debit Card Payment for CC

sheeeeeeeesh! good thing I paid off 75k of my actual 4L bill on Apay through jiofin well in advance which was due on 30th of this month. Already got the 750 credited as reward points and redeemed it.

Guess this is it. Once I end up in a spot where I'm left with no way to redeem the 1% on ESP DC I'm going to close my savings max account and rather invest the same amount in an FD or MF.

sheeeeeeeesh! good thing I paid off 75k of my actual 4L bill on Apay through jiofin well in advance which was due on 30th of this month. Already got the 750 credited as reward points and redeemed it.

Guess this is it. Once I end up in a spot where I'm left with no way to redeem the 1% on ESP DC I'm going to close my savings max account and rather invest the same amount in an FD or MF.
Don't close, they don't downgrade generally for quarters. Just keep doing few transactions

Simpsons Apocalypse GIF

Sorry I didn't get you. If every finance app goes onto patching this we'll be left with no other option but to forget the 1% cashback on CC bill payments. At least via HDFC Easyshop.
Don't close savings max account if want to withdraw funds, withdraw.
They don’t generally downgrades.
Enjoy till the time they don't downgrade.
Can close if they downgrade.

Back