• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jio Finance Removed Debit Card Payment for CC

So guess I am back to unipay till it's working.

What are the options once all venues are closed. Whats the point of Savings Max account. How do we downgrade it and to which account cos no way I am keeping savings max if DC cashback isn't in play.

So guess I am back to unipay till it's working.

What are the options once all venues are closed. Whats the point of Savings Max account. How do we downgrade it and to which account cos no way I am keeping savings max if DC cashback isn't in play.
People may ask your beloved Supreme commander once all avenues are closed !!
and He might tell some almighty cheap tricks and say " attack... army ... " and his beloved army attacks.. and the rest will be history...
I was always wondering how the herd had fallen into his trap well and truly...
"Missing the forest for the trees"

Note: For you, he may not be your supreme commander .. ;)

Last edited:
People may ask your beloved Supreme commander once all avenues are closed !!

Note: may be he is not your supreme commander .. ;)
Well, no one in my life is Supreme commander. Everyone is a mortal being watched over by their Karma. 😜

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
Is Paytm giving reward points now
Yes for Indus Visa Select/exclusive and Millenia visa

But charges convenience fees
By paying 30 convenience fee on Paytm,I paid a credit card bill of 11500 via Indus Select Visa Signature .
Today, only 5 reward points are credited on my account 🥲.
Bhari nuksan ho gaya mera.

OTP page me CCAVENUE CO aa raha hai

trxn k baad HDFC DC me - THE CANARA BANK LIMITE aa raha hai

Which merchant name should come to earn sure debit card rewards?
@Das.N

if in your statement , if it showed as POSXXXXXXX46 THE CANARA BANK then you will get RP for sure. some of my friends saying they are getting another merchant name , like abhishke mentioned, if it is in OTP No problem

so better do a 100rs transaction, check statment. if this one showed " POSXXXXXXX46 THE CANARA BANK " pay the remaining bill

Back