• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jio Payments bank launch Free RuPay Platinum Debit card | Zero Balance account

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Jio Payments bank launch Free RuPay Platinum Debit card| Zero Balance account:

Just now got an update - "Just confirmed with Customer Care that Still RuPay Platinum Debit Card is not Launched but in few weeks they are going to launch it"

Official link - https://www.jiopaymentsbank.com/charges-fees

jio.jpg

Anyone use this new Regular Savings Account on Jio Payment bank ? Let me know more details about Virtual RuPay Platinum debit card.

Last edited:
How to get this account

@its_karan Ambani ne aakhir kaar dhan dhana dhan kardiya dekho aake
Maine mail kardiya hu

dekhlo, Merko CVV wala Rupay Platinum DC se matlab hai bas

**Request for Issuance of CVV-Enabled Rupay Platinum Debit Card**

I had opened a fully-fledged savings account with your Payments Bank in April 2024. I have still not received my Rupay Platinum Virtual Debit Card with CVV for this account. The bank is providing a CVV-less Virtual Debit card as a practice just to operate UPI. For customers onboarded since May 2024, the bank is providing a Rupay Platinum Debit Card with CVV.

A debit card without CVV, which is currently issued, cannot be used to make online e-commerce purchases, which is the reason I opened this account. The bank is violating the Master Direction – Credit Card and Debit Card – Issuance and Conduct Directions, 2022. As per the Master Directions, a 'Debit Card is a physical or virtual payment instrument containing a means of identification, linked to a Saving Bank/Current Account which can be used to withdraw cash, make online payments, do PoS terminal/Quick Response (QR) code transactions, fund transfer, etc., subject to prescribed terms and conditions.' The debit card issued currently is without a CVV, thus making it unable to be used for any online payments. I request the bank to provide a full and complete Rupay Platinum Debit Card with CVV for my account.

I will file a case with the Banking Ombudsman for this violation of Master Directions and deficiency of service if needed.

Maine mail kardiya hu

dekhlo, Merko CVV wala Rupay Platinum DC se matlab hai bas

**Request for Issuance of CVV-Enabled Rupay Platinum Debit Card**

I had opened a fully-fledged savings account with your Payments Bank in April 2024. I have still not received my Rupay Platinum Virtual Debit Card with CVV for this account. The bank is providing a CVV-less Virtual Debit card as a practice just to operate UPI. For customers onboarded since May 2024, the bank is providing a Rupay Platinum Debit Card with CVV.

A debit card without CVV, which is currently issued, cannot be used to make online e-commerce purchases, which is the reason I opened this account. The bank is violating the Master Direction – Credit Card and Debit Card – Issuance and Conduct Directions, 2022. As per the Master Directions, a 'Debit Card is a physical or virtual payment instrument containing a means of identification, linked to a Saving Bank/Current Account which can be used to withdraw cash, make online payments, do PoS terminal/Quick Response (QR) code transactions, fund transfer, etc., subject to prescribed terms and conditions.' The debit card issued currently is without a CVV, thus making it unable to be used for any online payments. I request the bank to provide a full and complete Rupay Platinum Debit Card with CVV for my account.

I will file a case with the Banking Ombudsman for this violation of Master Directions and deficiency of service if needed.
Chaap Diya
Aap mail id aur dedo

Back