• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

JioCinema Premium plan launched (with HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., Paramount+, Showtime, Peacock And The CW.) at Rs 999 for 4 devices

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hope they add more channels and not only the HBO ones, otherwise no one is going to take it.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Oh, Paramount+. If more series are added, like ones based on a true story premiering on June 8th, 2023, and if Paramount+ movies and Jiocinema on TV are not well optimized for tv then I might consider using it for one month. The only Jiocinema experience on TV sucks for now, and it's the same across multiple operating systems. I wish that instead of a subscription, Jio Cinema developers would fix their app first for TV.
There's Tulsa King from Paramount+, others might be added gradually...

suhasa010

TF Premier
Voot Select members can now avail JioCinema subscription at no extra cost. Your subscription end date might have gotten extended from your earlier Voot subscription.

You should have received a message from Voot on WhatsApp with the promo code. null-20230619-WA0001.jpg IMG_20230619_233019_215.jpg

Last edited:

suhasa010

TF Premier
Please check your WhatsApp for messages from Voot Select. They have started sending the subscription code for Jio Cinema to active subscribers of Voot.
Sorry, saw this just after I posted a new thread.

Mods, let me know if we can merge both or let it stay (Considering we only had 2 threads in Movies & Series forum)