• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

JioCinema Premium plan launched (with HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., Paramount+, Showtime, Peacock And The CW.) at Rs 999 for 4 devices

Voot Select members can now avail JioCinema subscription at no extra cost. Your subscription will end at the same date as your earlier Voot subscription.

You should have received a message from Voot on WhatsApp with the promo code. null-20230619-WA0001.jpg IMG_20230619_233019_215.jpg
Many Voot Select members have got expiry date more than subscription date my Voot Select expiry was Jan 25 but Jiocinema Premium I got till March

My voot subscription which bought in May 2023 got a message saying voot has migrated the subscription to Jio and in my Jio app it says Holywood subscription actived till may 2024

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Jio is not giving jio cinema premium in any of the plans currently.
Check here for the 599 postpaid plan
oh you are talking about this one...I thought there is any 6 month jiocinema plan worth 599
I don't think this plan is worth it. Basically we are getting 1 month subscription at Rs 236

Last edited:

Trust Me

TF Ace
Anybody noticed that JioCinema guzzles data at 2x-3x rate compared to Prime video (for similar quality)?! Perhaps no wonder, since selling data is their main business.

Of course. this is irrelevant if one has an unlimited plan.

zephyr0

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Anybody noticed that JioCinema guzzles data at 2x-3x rate compared to Prime video (for similar quality)?!...

Netflix, Hotstar and Amazon Prime has invested a lot of dollars to optimize the data for a HD/Super HD performance. I am not sure if Jio cinema has invested the same amount of time and effort to optimize for bandwidth consumption.

So, what you see is a consequence of that.

Trust Me

TF Ace
Netflix, Hotstar and Amazon Prime has invested a lot of dollars to optimize the data for a HD/Super HD performance. I am not sure if Jio cinema has invested the same amount of time and effort to optimize for bandwidth consumption.

So, what you see is a consequence of that.

The obvious differentiator is the primary product of the respective companies. For Jio, it's data. :)

zephyr0

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Does anyone know if Jio cinema premium is available for jio fiber customers without having to pay anything extra?