Jupiter Edge Credit Card Launched - Check All Details Here

Stargod

b7b6fbdb5e9a5ea25ab0f389600de40e4d907081_2_628x998.png
70f0cc917105822326e11e21d22744ca1513e340_2_628x998.png

We’ve gone ahead with our classic teal instead of spacefire.

You can see a giant J on the front, along with the Edge logo at the center.

The name of the user will be in front. The sides are in space fire. e8a47473649156c1f97d39adfe71391ebe4cd2f8.jpeg
Benefits:

🔥Get 5x rewards on your top 3 brands

5x jewels on every ₹100 spent on 3 brands you choose

🔥2x on all other spends

2 Jewels for every ₹100 spent.

🔥Endxiety with Credit

With easy Edge Card controls, you can go about your day without the fear of ever exceeding your credit limit or overspending

🔥No rounding. Get a pointed view of your spends!

Tracking spends by Categories empowers you to take control of your money

Fees and structure :

🔥Joining Fee - ₹0

🔥Annual Fee - ₹999, but it is waived for annual spends 1.5 lakh or more.

The onboarding kit is pretty fancy.

Access and roll-out :

We’re selecting a few folks for beta access and an email will be sent for onboarding. It’s going out in phases.

How does it look in the app? :

Sneak peeks of the app UI :
afd8558f54dcb2ff5c44257b22e197d88f4a8f3b_2_456x1000.jpeg
According to the current Jupiter jewel calculation 1 Jupiter jewel = ₹0.20 in cash, So 5x means 1% and 2x means 0.40%

• afd8558f54dcb2ff5c44257b22e197d88f4a8f3b_2_456x1000.jpeg
    afd8558f54dcb2ff5c44257b22e197d88f4a8f3b_2_456x1000.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 27

CardSeeker

Same 2 you, Stop hating your country's success and don't be too greedy.

Also learn from others success, even if it is your enemy.

RuPay is following the same path that the Visa card once followed.
Bro Don't Say This To Me.

U Are Exploiting Everything, every card

U show ur sadism By hating other cards, complaining on Twitter.

Now U Are Saying Don't Hate The Success Of RUPAY?

May I Know Where Is The Success Of Rupay?

Once the Friday offer is over everyone will close the SHIT RUPAY Same Happened To CCs Also

End Users Want to get "Value For Money "

Whether it's made in India or not.

Which brand mobile phone are u using?

I think U are using Lava, karbon, intex??

Which brand AC,Washing Machine, Refrigerator Etc?

CardSeeker

Same 2 you, Stop hating your country's success and don't be too greedy.

Also learn from others success, even if it is your enemy.

RuPay is following the same path that the Visa card once followed.
U are talking abt Greedy That's FUNNY

Whatever the card, u are exploiting the card like HELL

U are the one always copy and paste others tricks an steal the credit.

Omni wallet, FORTUM Wallet, blah blah wallets who are posting Wallet to bank tricks and exploiting the cards?

Who are posting Magnus milestone tricks and exploiting?

BEFORE Passing Comments, Be genuine

Shame On U 😃

Once the Friday offer is over everyone will close the SHIT RUPAY Same Happened To CCs Also

Keep it up 🫡🤭
images.jpeg

U are talking abt Greedy That's FUNNY

Whatever the card, u are exploiting the card like HELL

U are the one always copy and paste others tricks an steal the credit.

Omni wallet, FORTUM Wallet, blah blah wallets who are posting Wallet to bank tricks and exploiting the cards?

Who are posting Magnus milestone tricks and exploiting?

BEFORE Passing Comments, Be genuine

Shame On U 😃
Abhishek feeling right now 🤣
images (1).jpeg

Yes, i Exploiting Everything, every card. Every card me RuPay Card bhi aate hai. 😀😀

Where Is The Success Of RuPay ?

Now RuPay is trying to provide RuPay card to all low income, poor to middle class people.

First of all you have to understand how Visa card got success and why i am a biggest fan of Visa card ?

From last 20-30 years, Visa is trying to grab market share from all middle class people all over the world. Visa did not give any offer etc.

Visa played a psychology game with all Indian people and other countries people, Central banks, banks, fintech companies etc.

Visa was a non-profit company when it started. Whatever Visa earned, it was given to the banks and invest in the same country.

Due to which all the countries were happy and India was also among them. But that all changed when Visa was made a for-profit company.

Now Visa's profits started increasing rapidly and visa investment reduced, Soon after, Visa launched the Super Premium and Ultra Premium cards.

When Visa was made a for-profit company, by then the psychologically of all Indian's brain had been damaged including banks. All Indians sees Visa cards everywhere.

Thankfully our countries' advisory boards are extremely super genius. India established NPCI in the same year that Visa and MasterCard were turn into for profit companies.

When NPCI was established, Domestic Card Scheme was announced.

RuPay now focus on banks to integrate RuPay debit/credit card network and go live. RuPay does not yet have the vision to have super premium and ultra premium cards. Because launching all those cards (SBI Cashback, Elite card, Axis Magnus, Atlas, HDFC Infinia etc) is child's play.

Super premium and ultra premium cards do not bring much profits, Main profit comes from low income to mid income users and poor to middle class people.

RuPay issues cards in collaboration with banks from where the bank gets the most profit and reduce Visa's in influence and profit.

"And this Is The Success Of RuPay".

Once the bank started making good profits from the RuPay card. You will see SBI Cashback, Elite card, Axis Magnus, Atlas, HDFC Infinia etc on RuPay.

RuPay Card is also focusing more on those customers who will get the card for the first time in their life.

And this is the answer of your 2nd statement "Once the Friday offer is over everyone will close the SHIT RUPAY Same Happened To CCs Also"

You are wrong, When people will get used to using RuPay card, then no one is going to go back to Visa card.

Visa card is the biggest example of this. Everyone sees Visa cards everywhere because they use Visa cards. And this thing is also applicable on bank and bank employees.

And why am I giving the example of Visa card, why not MasterCard ? Because Visa card has huge influence on Indians and Indian banks, which Mastercard has not been able to do and that's why Mastercard still give some falana, dimkana offers on low tier cards and also the anti-India work done by Mastercard in the past.

And there is also an interesting thing, You have seen that many banks have not integrated the new RuPay card bin in their offers.

Many 30, 40+ people making fun of me, some people also abusing me and many things but teenagers, young people under 20 ro max 25 they ask me, bro why banks are not integrated the new RuPay card bin in their offers, Why does this always happen with the RuPay card ? After that they are also complaining, flighting with banks, RuPay team etc.

See, this is the another example of your statement "Once the Friday offer is over everyone will close the SHIT RUPAY Same Happened To CCs Also"

Teenagers, young generation will never do this and those people who recently got RuPay debit/credit cards and by the time when their income will increase, slowly RuPay will also focus more on premium, super premium cards. Majority of these people will use RuPay card forever.

30, 40+ people are the ones who have use Visa cards since childhood. There are also bank employees among them.

And you will get shocked to know, internationally RuPay and UPI is also doing the same thing which was done by Visa card in India, NPCI give their technology, license, all support free of cost to other African, Asian nations and help them to launch UPI and co-branded domestic cards with RuPay.

Last thing, Omni wallet, FORTUM Wallet, blah blah wallets who are posting Wallet to bank tricks and exploiting the cards?

If I were greedy I wouldn't have posted all this, that's why I said don't be too greedy.

If I share any trick, it will stop, then where did my greed come from in this. Greed happens to those who don't tell tricks.

Read my comments, I also recommend Visa card for international spends, International lounge access and Visa card for Ultra/Super premium cards.

But you are supporting Jupiter like "Tatti" cards on Visa card network. I've never hated any other card network besides Mastercard.

Where RuPay card is best I suggest RuPay card and where Visa is best I suggest Visa card and where both cards are best i suggest here RuPay card. Simple formula, itna dimag he nahi lagana hai isme.

Baki yeh sab out of the topic pe kabhi aur baat kar -

CardSeeker

Yes, i Exploiting Everything, every card. Every card me RuPay Card bhi aate hai. 😀😀

Where Is The Success Of RuPay ?

Now RuPay is trying to provide RuPay card to all low income, poor to middle class people.

First of all you have to understand how Visa card got success and why i am a biggest fan of Visa card ?

From last 20-30 years, Visa is trying to grab market share from all middle class people all over the world. Visa did not give any offer etc.

Visa played a psychology game with all Indian people and other countries people, Central banks, banks, fintech companies etc.

Visa was a non-profit company when it started. Whatever Visa earned, it was given to the banks and invest in the same country.

Due to which all the countries were happy and India was also among them. But that all changed when Visa was made a for-profit company.

Now Visa's profits started increasing rapidly and visa investment reduced, Soon after, Visa launched the Super Premium and Ultra Premium cards.

When Visa was made a for-profit company, by then the psychologically of all Indian's brain had been damaged including banks. All Indians sees Visa cards everywhere.

Thankfully our countries' advisory boards are extremely super genius. India established NPCI in the same year that Visa and MasterCard were turn into for profit companies.

When NPCI was established, Domestic Card Scheme was announced.

RuPay now focus on banks to integrate RuPay debit/credit card network and go live. RuPay does not yet have the vision to have super premium and ultra premium cards. Because launching all those cards (SBI Cashback, Elite card, Axis Magnus, Atlas, HDFC Infinia etc) is child's play.

Super premium and ultra premium cards do not bring much profits, Main profit comes from low income to mid income users and poor to middle class people.

RuPay issues cards in collaboration with banks from where the bank gets the most profit and reduce Visa's in influence and profit.

"And this Is The Success Of RuPay".

Once the bank started making good profits from the RuPay card. You will see SBI Cashback, Elite card, Axis Magnus, Atlas, HDFC Infinia etc on RuPay.

RuPay Card is also focusing more on those customers who will get the card for the first time in their life.

And this is the answer of your 2nd statement "Once the Friday offer is over everyone will close the SHIT RUPAY Same Happened To CCs Also"

You are wrong, When people will get used to using RuPay card, then no one is going to go back to Visa card.

Visa card is the biggest example of this. Everyone sees Visa cards everywhere because they use Visa cards. And this thing is also applicable on bank and bank employees.

And why am I giving the example of Visa card, why not MasterCard ? Because Visa card has huge influence on Indians and Indian banks, which Mastercard has not been able to do and that's why Mastercard still give some falana, dimkana offers on low tier cards and also the anti-India work done by Mastercard in the past.

And there is also an interesting thing, You have seen that many banks have not integrated the new RuPay card bin in their offers.

Many 30, 40+ people making fun of me, some people also abusing me and many things but teenagers, young people under 20 ro max 25 they ask me, bro why banks are not integrated the new RuPay card bin in their offers, Why does this always happen with the RuPay card ? After that they are also complaining, flighting with banks, RuPay team etc.

See, this is the another example of your statement "Once the Friday offer is over everyone will close the SHIT RUPAY Same Happened To CCs Also"

Teenagers, young generation will never do this and those people who recently got RuPay debit/credit cards and by the time when their income will increase, slowly RuPay will also focus more on premium, super premium cards. Majority of these people will use RuPay card forever.

30, 40+ people are the ones who have use Visa cards since childhood. There are also bank employees among them.

And you will get shocked to know, internationally RuPay and UPI is also doing the same thing which was done by Visa card in India, NPCI give their technology, license, all support free of cost to other African, Asian nations and help them to launch UPI and co-branded domestic cards with RuPay.

Last thing, Omni wallet, FORTUM Wallet, blah blah wallets who are posting Wallet to bank tricks and exploiting the cards?

If I were greedy I wouldn't have posted all this, that's why I said don't be too greedy.

If I share any trick, it will stop, then where did my greed come from in this. Greed happens to those who don't tell tricks.

Read my comments, I also recommend Visa card for international spends, International lounge access and Visa card for Ultra/Super premium cards.

But you are supporting Jupiter like "Tatti" cards on Visa card network. I've never hated any other card network besides Mastercard.

Where RuPay card is best I suggest RuPay card and where Visa is best I suggest Visa card and where both cards are best i suggest here RuPay card. Simple formula, itna dimag he nahi lagana hai isme.

Baki yeh sab out of the topic pe kabhi aur baat kar -

😂😂😂 GET WELL SOON My Friend

Ru
May Rupay Bless With All LOOTS And Cashbacks.
Somethings are beyond loots and cashbacks here.
Ultimately, every person on this forum is looks to save money via cashbacks someway or other.
So no point in blaming Rupay and getting personal against any member of the forum.
Let's please keep the discussions to the point and not hurl abuses at each other.
While using other networks for our benefits, there's no harm in using our own Rupay network too.

CardSeeker

Ultimately, every person on this forum is looks to save money via cashbacks someway or other.
So no point in blaming Rupay and getting personal against any member of the forum.
Let's please keep the discussions to the point and not hurl abuses at each other.
While using other networks for our benefits, there's no harm in using our own Rupay network too.
I Never Do Personal Attack

CardSeeker

Dear brother See the dual shades of Him.

He will post all the tricks here and there

Inside Ghazini Will Tag Twitter officials and reporting Loopholes and tricks.

That's Y I am opposing his statements

I never oppose anyone And always try to help others.

• Screenshot_2023-09-05-12-06-22-563_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-05-12-06-22-563_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 39

Dear brother See the dual shades of Him.

He will post all the tricks here and there

Inside Ghazini Will Tag Twitter officials and reporting Loopholes and tricks.

That's Y I am opposing his statements

I never oppose anyone And always try to help others.
Kal raat se ishi chiz k piche pare hue ho kya. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mujhe laga kal raat tumne "I Never Do Personal Attack" k baad aram se sohye honge. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: