• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jupiter - Neo Banking

ichiprof

TF Buzz
Opened the Jupiter account yesterday.
Never experienced something like that in banking before.
Absolutely loving it. :)

I have had a word with the CC of Fi today. They confirmed that Fi is only for the salaried professionals and they will verify it. If you are not a salaried professional, then the account will be frozen. The main reason why we are seeing the freezing accounts on twitter. So, I have requested them to close my Fi account even before they block it. :(
Will be using only Jupiter now.
I am not a professional... Just filled random details... They did a enquiry of experian score on my account still working after a year

Haha! even they did the enquiry of my experian too. But don't know why I didn't like the app and it's all clumsy. And I see no point in having multiple bank accounts.
Recently closed down IDFC First account. Today Fi Account.
I am not a professional... Just filled random details... They did a enquiry of experian score on my account still working after a ye

I have had a word with the CC of Fi today. They confirmed that Fi is only for the salaried professionals and they will verify it. If you are not a salaried professional, then the account will be frozen. The main reason why we are seeing the freezing accounts on twitter. So, I have requested them to close my Fi account even before they block it. :(
Will be using only Jupiter now.
Is this for real?? Then y don't they mention anywhere in the app page or while amount opening?

Is this for real?? Then y don't they mention anywhere in the app page or while amount opening?
Their website mentions "working professionals" which doesn't imply salaried only for a savings account. Self-employed can be working professionals. Besides they have a separate Salary account too for salaried people.

"The app is open to working professionals including salaries people, business owners and freelancers. It is also open to self-employed professionals - including Doctors, CAs, Lawyers etc. Depending on what fits your job description there are multiple ways in which you can verify your work status."

"The app is open to working professionals including salaries people, business owners and freelancers. It is also open to self-employed professionals - including Doctors, CAs, Lawyers etc. Depending on what fits your job description there are multiple ways in which you can verify your work status."
Oh. Then don't know why these idiots have been closing down the accounts of various people.

Isn't this a loss? Yes they give 1%upto 250pm for 3 months, so basically 1st month even if u spend 25k they this card u won't get any benefit (-dc charges). Almost all useful Merchants r restricted (so no cb) except az. Am I missing something? What merchants are you planning to use this dc on?

Isn't this a loss? Yes they give 1%upto 250pm for 3 months, so basically 1st month even if u spend 25k they this card u won't get any benefit (-dc charges). Almost all useful Merchants r restricted (so no cb) except az. Am I missing something? What merchants are you planning to use this dc on?
Got the cost recovered from the rewards received from account opening and also making some other transactions. Moreover, I wanted an account where I can mark spends and cash withdrawals and track them properly. Jupiter is giving that flexibility. Only rewards on UPI spends are restricted, not debit card spends. And for the VISA signature debit card with such high transaction limit and BMS Visa BOGO offers, I feel that one time charge of Rs.235/- was worth it as it is already being recovered.

Haha! even they did the enquiry of my experian too. But don't know why I didn't like the app and it's all clumsy. And I see no point in having multiple bank accounts.
Recently closed down IDFC First account. Today Fi Account.
IDFC First is the best account. i have opened it with Fino neobank and still using it. very happy with the app and the online platform.

i don't see why one should close such a account.

Back