• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

JUPITER RUPAY CSB EDGE CREDIT CARD

techhdate

TF Premier
I got this plastic delivered today. Yes, I know it was a bit late, but it's a cool devalued card with a transparent side, so nice to add it to my collection.
2 percent back on shopping, which is still not bad for a LTF card.

How is your experience with this card been?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-15 193012.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-15 193012.png
    222.6 KB · Views: 180

atx

TF Select
Is Jupiter bank account compulsory for application?
They claim its not a requirement but its shady & deceptive. I've not seen anyone get this card without already having an account.

And if you install the app and register on it, by default it'll create an account for you, I don't think there is any other way it can do.

I opened Jupiter account only thinking about possibility of getting this card (when it was not devaluated), but after opening account, my waitlist went from 9300 to 4.5 lakh lol. Their customer care claimed they'll consider the original waitlist number, but I don't think they can do it, as the queue would replace my mobile number with updated waitlist number, plus I haven't got invite till date, even though people with 80k waitlist have received invite. But yeah, now with 0.4% rewards, I'll not only not have this card but close Jupiter too, zero benefit as such, as I already have BoB Snapdeal which gives 1% with no app restrictions.

Binni

TF Neo
I got this plastic delivered today. Yes, I know it was a bit late, but it's a cool devalued card with a transparent side, so nice to add it to my collection.
2 percent back on shopping, which is still not bad for a LTF card.

How is your experience with this card been?
Hey can you check at back of the card and tell who is making this card? There will be the vendor name - mct/colorplast, idemia, etc

P B R G

TF Ace
One of the worst. Transactions get declined quite frequently, lot of merchant restrictions, temporary account block by the system. Faced all these issues before devaluation. After devaluation, haven't used yet.

I have cards which gives 5-6% on shopping. So this is useless now.

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i heard that CSB bank uses something called Hunter score from your Experian report ..if that is low they may reject the application
True. Even they rejected my application and have the reason as "application not meeting the required threshold during hunter check"

On doing web search on Hunter Check, got to know that it's a tool used to eliminate fraud application but how does it work or how to improve hunter check score - No clue

Basically CSB and Jupiter team believes that my application was fraud and when I had applied my Experian credit score was 811

techhdate

TF Premier
One of the worst. Transactions get declined quite frequently, lot of merchant restrictions, temporary account block by the system. Faced all these issues before devaluation. After devaluation, haven't used yet.

I have cards which gives 5-6% on shopping. So this is useless now.
i dint face any problem ..made about 6 scan and pay transactions today. im quite happy with the 2% on upi spends in small merchant shops

techhdate

TF Premier
True. Even they rejected my application and have the reason as "application not meeting the required threshold during hunter check"

On doing web search on Hunter Check, got to know that it's a tool used to eliminate fraud application but how does it work or how to improve hunter check score - No clue

Basically CSB and Jupiter team believes that my application was fraud and when I had applied my Experian credit score was 811
do u have many or different work or home addresses on your report ?

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
do u have many or different work or home addresses on your report ?
Yes... Even i was guessing the same to be an issue. Experian has notified that in my "Profile" with "Derogatory Remarks" as Inconsistent Contact Information.

And also, i have 27 active cards. So I keep updating the address when the card is close to renewal date. Also, I have stayed in multiple cities.... So yeah....address is quite messed up