• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

JUPITER RUPAY CSB EDGE CREDIT CARD

techhdate

TF Premier
I got this plastic delivered today. Yes, I know it was a bit late, but it's a cool devalued card with a transparent side, so nice to add it to my collection.
2 percent back on shopping, which is still not bad for a LTF card.

How is your experience with this card been?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-15 193012.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-15 193012.png
    222.6 KB · Views: 180

Visith

TF Buzz
I have savings account with federal bank through fi so how will i be able to link it in Jupiter app? Jupiter is also in partnership with federal bank but showing as if there is no federal bank savings account inside Jupiter app and i have CSB edge card as well please suggest

techhdate

TF Premier
I have savings account with federal bank through fi so how will i be able to link it in Jupiter app? Jupiter is also in partnership with federal bank but showing as if there is no federal bank savings account inside Jupiter app and i have CSB edge card as well please suggest
no federal bank accounts with Fi and different from that of Jupiter.

atx

TF Select
Nope bro... Fi & Jupiter are two separate fintech entities (or neo banks or whatever they call themselves), so won't share their users & data like that, even though they've a common bank at backend. Both fintechs & their accounts have different set of features, insurance, investment plans, etc.

Visith

TF Buzz
Nope bro... Fi & Jupiter are two separate fintech entities (or neo banks or whatever they call themselves), so won't share their users & data like that, even though they've a common bank at backend. Both fintechs & their accounts have different set of features, insurance, investment plans, etc.
Ok so if I open savings account for both Fi and Jupiter will i have 2 different federal bank savings account?

yusuf646

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got this plastic delivered today. Yes, I know it was a bit late, but it's a cool devalued card with a transparent side, so nice to add it to my collection.
2 percent back on shopping, which is still not bad for a LTF card.

How is your experience with this card been?
I am unable to start my VKYC due to their technical glitch. I sent an email & they replied it'll be fixed but they don't know when🙂