• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jupiter Rupay UPI credit Card with upto 5% cashback

pankaj_ji

TF Premier
Jupiter Rupay UPI Credit card with upto 5% Cashback

Join waitlist

LTF for first 1 Lakh Customers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230907_003739_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230907_003739_Chrome.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 256
  • Screenshot_20230907_003731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230907_003731_Chrome.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 255
No, nobody knows in which order people are getting picked.
People with great credit profiles getting rejected too !!
And their CEO justifying it saying having 10 cards is not good credit health, like seriously 🤦🤦🤦
Mostly they rolled it out to the community champions and council team on trial basis.

once I used to be community champion there during early days.
after I kept criticizing them over not having the option to change address or do re-kyc, suddenly the tag disappeared and I also didn't notice at first, realized about a month late.
They have very much work to do. All the glitches needs to be cleared and rechecked before they launch it to the users.
Their idea and design of the product is good but not the execution.
They just keep giving excuses that it's a new organisation so users have to support it.
In the process of supporting, you get a feeling like you are using the app just to find the bugs and report to them instead of using it for your own convenience.
That's the reason I withdrew all my funds from Jupiter.
Looking forward for Indie to implement innovative features as I had a word directly with the product team of Indie and they are working on many products which shall be launched in near future.
They are slowly improving the app too and with Indie, less charges and also no risk of account freezes like neo-banks.

krishc

TF Ace
They have very much work to do. All the glitches needs to be cleared and rechecked before they launch it to the users.
Their idea and design of the product is good but not the execution.
They just keep giving excuses that it's a new organisation so users have to support it.
In the process of supporting, you get a feeling like you are using the app just to find the bugs and report to them instead of using it for your own convenience.
That's the reason I withdrew all my funds from Jupiter.
Looking forward for Indie to implement innovative features as I had a word directly with the product team of Indie and they are working on many products which shall be launched in near future.
They are slowly improving the app too and with Indie, less charges and also no risk of account freezes like neo-banks.
I also had similar feeling and ditched them this April in favour of Axis Liberty as my primary txn account, was about to close the account altogether in September. Now, just waiting out to see how this RuPay card pan out, and if at all anyone gets 5% on anything 😛

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Matlab inki waitlist number ki koi value ni? 😂
Bhai inka twitter handle bol toh wohi raha hai .. Yeh log har waitlisted applicant ko screen kar rahe hain & according to them who so ever fits the "internal criteria" better will get the offer first !

Yeh s***a "internal criteria" word ko koi BAN karwao yaar India se, Please 🙏🙏 !!!!

Last edited:
I also had similar feeling and ditched them this April in favour of Axis Liberty as my primary txn account, was about to close the account altogether in September. Now, just waiting out to see how this RuPay card pan out, and if at all anyone gets 5% on anything 😛
I was about to close too and infact placed the request too and cancelled it in the hope of trying rupay CC as keeping the account costs me nothing Have no hopes on their 5% cashback thing and transactions below Rs.100/- earn no RP's on that card anyway.
My other rupay CC's are way better with good limits. Lol.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Have no hopes on their 5% cashback thing and transactions below Rs.100/- earn no RP's on that card anyway.
My other rupay CC's are way better with good limits. Lol.
Other than the cash back, limit will be an issue here it seems ... Maybe people holding "One Card issued by CSB" can shed some light on the limits they have on their cards to get an idea on the kind of limit we can expect ..

Strange

TF Legend
40K is NOT even 15% of the "upto 300k limit" ! Matlab kuch bhi bakwas karke logo ko apply karwane ka bhi ek limit hota hai na bhai ... Why show "upto 300k" instead of 100k or 150K then ? Also, they are proudly & openly not even honouring the waitlisted numbers !

Yeh log BOB & PNB ke baap nikle !!!
You forgot airtel also mentions upto 5L credit limit and gives legendary 15k credit limit in airtel axis credit card.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You forgot airtel also mentions upto 5L credit limit and gives legendary 15k credit limit in airtel axis credit card.
No bro, I did not .. I "thought" talking about airtel + "axis" + credit limit in a new thread & name it ... "Urban Legends" .. It's Halloween time after all 😱 :ROFLMAO:

However, my thought was "NOT APPROVED" due to "Internal criteria", which had nothing to do with my credit rating 😢 🙏

atx

TF Select
In case anyone got any clarity on this?

Since I do not have any Jupiter savings acc or anything with them, the only option I see is to 'register' when I open Jupiter app & need to give all permissions etc. So what is it registering me for? Directly will I get their savings acc if I register on their app? I'm not looking for any account with them, just this card. So was wondering how will I even register for it if and when I get option to get that card?