• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jupiter Rupay UPI credit Card with upto 5% cashback

pankaj_ji

TF Premier
Jupiter Rupay UPI Credit card with upto 5% Cashback

Join waitlist

LTF for first 1 Lakh Customers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230907_003739_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230907_003739_Chrome.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 256
  • Screenshot_20230907_003731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230907_003731_Chrome.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 255

rsivva

TF Select
In case anyone got any clarity on this?

Since I do not have any Jupiter savings acc or anything with them, the only option I see is to 'register' when I open Jupiter app & need to give all permissions etc. So what is it registering me for? Directly will I get their savings acc if I register on their app? I'm not looking for any account with them, just this card. So was wondering how will I even register for it if and when I get option to get that card?
After taking PAN, is just asking to open savings account on the app. Seems they are forcing to open savings account to get credit card

• Sad
Reactions: atx

ank_sh1

TF Premier
Funny experience: I was on an early waitlist of ~9000 when I applied from the web app a day after the card was announced. In between, I decided to open a Jupiter bank account as my tertiary bank account just for small expenses & I wanted to have a neo bank account for a long time. After I opened bank account there, I saw the option of joining the waitlist, I thought that it would fetch my existing waitlist as the phone number, email, and PAN in the initial waitlist were the same as of my bank account. To my surprise, they added me to another waitlist of >2L. And of course, support sucks, I have raised a complaint against this, but not been resolved yet.

Last edited:

KLB@96

TF Premier
Funny experience: I was on an early waitlist of ~9000 when I applied from the web app a day after the card was announced. In between, I decided to open a Jupiter bank account as my tertiary bank account just for small expenses & I wanted to have a neo bank account for a long time. After I opened bank account there, I saw the option of joining the waitlist, I thought that it would fetch my existing waitlist as the phone number, email, and PAN in the initial waitlist were the same as of my bank account. To my surprise, they added me to another waitlist of >2L. And of course, support sucks, I have raised a complaint against this, but not been resolved yet.
Yup same with me. I alter hold account with them. I registered when they first announced and it showed some 5k waitlist and later after few days I see 76k

krishc

TF Ace
it's the same for everyone, their list on web and app has no sync between them, I was less than 6k on web and got 24k+ on app.
they're aware of this too but can't/won't fix.

krishc

TF Ace
Is their reward 1% / up to 5% cashback (rupees) or jewels? Asking because 5 jewels is equivalent to 1 rupee.
nobody really knows for sure
and which category is it that'll fetch highest cashback
despite repeated proddings in the Jupiter community, they don't clarify
my guess it it will be 5% cashback like cash points but will be very limited in scope
and will fade away soon as a marketing gimmick

nobody really knows for sure
and which category is it that'll fetch highest cashback
despite repeated proddings in the Jupiter community, they don't clarify
my guess it it will be 5% cashback like cash points but will be very limited in scope
and will fade away soon as a marketing gimmick
Closed my Jupiter account today.
They don't have any plans how to tackle situations and don't have the infra to speed up the processes.
All they give is some bullshit reasons.
And this 5% cashback also will be gone in next 6 months as most of the users already lost the interest in the card now.
They are not following any waitlist to issue the cards too.
They should have a tagline "Jupiter - Please excuse us" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: